5

Y/N L/N's POV:

The next match soon started, the teams switched sides. The one serving from the other team was Kageyama, after hearing the whistle, he served the ball. It was a good serve, but the other team received it well. The ball went to Sugawara as he sets it to the shaved head guy, but before it could land the ground it was saved by their captain who was on the other team.

"Sorry, cover!" The captain said, as the ball was going to Kageyama.

"Asahi!" Kageyama shouted, setting the ball to the guy as he was ready to spike the ball I saw Tsukishima running in front of him from the other side of the net.

The guy who was named, Asahi, spiked the ball but was blocked by Tsukishima scoring his team a point.

"Nice, Tsukishima!" I heard the shaved head guy say, as he patted Tsukishima at the back too hard.

"Stop it, Tanaka," said Tsukishima.

I smiled at the scene, as I decided to draw Tsukishima. I caught Yamaguchi looking back at me, as he was also smiling at me for some reason. I think he saw me smile at Tsukishima.

I didn't think too much of it, as I started sketching Tsukishima. I was getting so focused on sketching that I was not really paying attention the match anymore.

I was feeling really good with the sketch and it was turning out really good. It was motivating me slowly.

As I was finishing the sketch, adding a few shadows here and there, I heard some of the guys shouting.

"Nice serve!"

"Nice receive, Ennoshita!"

"Tanaka!"

"Nice receive!"

"Hinata!"

I heard the ball being spiked and bouncing on the floor, but because of how hard the ball was spiked I didn't realize that it was going to my directio -

"Y/N, watch out!" I heard someone shout, but when I looked up the ball had hit chin.

It made me lay down on the stage, as I felt extreme pain on my chin. I heard footsteps running up to my direction as I sat down.

"I'm so sorry!!" Hinata said, he looks like he was about cry. I set down my sketchbook on the floor as I grabbed my chin.

"It's alright," I said, smiling at him.

"Are you okay?!" I heard two voices say, I looked over and saw Kageyama and Tsukishima. When they realized they said it in unison, they both glared at each other.

"Don't worry, I'm fine," I said, smiling at the both of them. "It just feels like a punch, but the pain will wear off soon."

"I'm really really sorry, Y/N!" Hinata said, bowing continuously and his eyes were getting teary.

I patted his head, making him stop bowing, as I smiled at him.

"It's alright, I know you didn't mean it," I said, I looked down at my sketchbook and my heart sinked.

"Oh no, your sketch," I heard Nishinoya say.

~

Tsukishima Kei's POV:

That idiot tangerine. He spiked the ball to hard and now he hit Y/N on the chin with the ball. I can kill right now.

"Are you okay?!" I say, but I realized that I said it with the King, he also realized it because we both started glaring at each other.

What's his deal?

I thought to myself, but my expression kinda softened as I heard Y/N's voice.

"Don't worry, I'm fine," she says, smiling at Kageyama and I. Damn that smile. I hate it so much.

"It just feels like a punch, but the pain will wear off soon," she continued.

The tangerine continued saying sorry to Y/N, like he should. But, Y/N reassured him that she was fine and that she didn't mind it that much.

"Oh no, your sketch," Nishinoya said, as he looked down at your sketchbook.

I also took a glance on your sketchbook, my heart skipped a beat. It was at this time that I really wanted to kill that tangerine. You may be useful to the team but, you will be digging up your own grave tonight.

I saw that Y/N was sketching me a few minutes ago, it probably was the time when I blocked Asahi's spike. I felt myself blushed, but was soon stopped when I realized that the sketch was ruined.

"It seems that my hand slipped when I got hit by the ball," said Y/N, as she looked at the sketch of me.

The sketch had a huge scribble on top of it, it looks really hard to erase. It looks like a 5 year old scribbled on too of it. Well, a guy who looked like a 5 year old ruined it.

"Ooh, is that suppose to be Tsukishima?!" asked Tanaka, pointing at the ruined sketch.

"Yeah, it was," Y/N said, I don't know if it was just my imagination but I heard a hint of disappointment in her voice when she said that.

I'm probably just imagining it.

"Pffft," I heard the King snicker, as I glared at his direction. "Unlucky, Tsukishima."

"Shut up, at least she sketched me," I said, looking down on him.

"Well, I bet she'll sketch me more!" said the King with great confidence.

I was about to say something back, but I saw from the corner of my glasses Daichi slowly creeping up in between us. I sighed and shut my mouth to not get in trouble.

"Now, now, would you please stop arguing?" said Daichi, with a smile of his face, but we could tell that that smile of his is bad news.

I heard the King's words once again in my head.

"Well, I bet she'll sketch me more!"

Well, I bet that's probably true.