24

[I'll be skipping a lot of the matches, since it's really tiring to write it. Besides, we all know what had happened already.]

Y/N L/N's POV:

Hinata manages to keep himself up high when he was up against that 200 cm tall guy at the last match. Karasuno won that game and was moving on to the next round tomorrow.

We were all walking down the hall towards the exit, everyone was pretty tired.

"I'll check if there's anything we left behind, you can go ahead, Hitoka," I heard Kiyoko say to Yachi, before walking off.

Tanaka and Nishinoya was making fun of Hinata for saying something in the middle of the match. Hinata had manages to let out a really weird "Ack", and now Tanaka and Nishinoya were making fun of him.

"Have you two finished your summer vacation homework?" asked Ennoshita, behind Tanaka and Nishinoya making the two of them jump.

"ACK!"

I laughed at the scene, while Kei and Tadashi was also watching.

"Ennoshita can be really scary..." said Tadashi, looking quite intimidated.

That's the next captain for you.

I thought to myself, as we proceed to go towards the exit. I was looking through the pictures I've taken in the match, as we wait for Kiyoko and Hinata to come back. Hinata had said that he forgot his bento so, he went back to where Kiyoko was headed off to.

"These pictures aren't too bad, I guess," I said mumbling to myself, I was sat down at the stairs in front of the building holding my camera.

"Let me see," I heard Kei say, who was now sat down beside me. I passed the camera to him and let him see the pictures. "Pfft, this is a good shot right here."

He passed the camera back to me and I saw a picture of Hinata looking all excited and funny making me laugh.

"How come I've only seen this now?" I said, smiling down at the picture.

"What are you gonna do with those picture?" asked Kei.

"Blackmail," I said, with a serious expression, but it didn't last long since I cracked up and laugh. Well, it's not really a good joke to begin with.

"From now on, I'll always remind you to never joke again."

"Just kidding, even though you didn't fall for it. I'll use this as a reference to draw, since it'll be really tiring to watch the game while drawing at the same time."

"That would sound creepy if you weren't an artist," he said, sounding unfazed, like he usually is.

"Most of the time I don't know if you're giving me a compliment or an insult," I said, smirking at him.

We stayed there for a few minutes, I was deleting a few pictures in my camera when I suddenly felt a figure stood up behind me.

"Excuse me, pretty lady," I heard the guy said, I immediately stood up as well as Kei and turned to look who it was.

It was a guy with blonde hair pushed back, he gave me a smirk and a wink before getting closer.

"Do you mind -"

"Yes, she does mind if you'll take her phone number. Now, move," said Kei, standing up in front of me, protecting me in a way.

"Not even her name? Geez, you guys are no fun," the guy said.

"I said, move," said Kei, glaring down at him.

The guy in front of us clicked his tongue, before walking pass us with a smirk. He gave Tanaka and the others a smug look, making the guys pissed off. After they were out of sight, Hinata and Kiyoko finally came back.

~

Tsukishima Kei's POV:

We had less than 2 months to prepare for ou next match. I was sat down on the floor when the little Shrimp went up to me and asked if I can block one of Ushiwaka's spike.

I told him that it was almost impossible to stop, but what pisses me off more was the fact that he was implying that I can't do it. Sure, I can try, but I know it won't be that easy.

My brother had invited me to practice with his team, he said it'll be good for me to strengthen my blocks. I accepted it, and as expected adults have stronger spikes. They were good players, not gonna lie, but what they're actually good at is getting on my nerves. Most of them were really cocky. Let's see who'll be laughing now at the end of the month.

Back at the gym, I've asked Coach Ukai about if you can stop an opponent's spike when they're taller or stronger than you. He seemed surprised. All he said was it all depends on the timing. The timing of your jump, and the timing when you face your opponent. He made Kuroo, from Nekoma, an example of this.

For the past month, we've been having a lot of practice matches. Not only to Nekoma, but also to other teams like Fukurodani. Though, they may be good practice but they are a handful to deal with. Especially that rooster and owl, good thing there was still someone who's actually still sane, which is Fukurodani's setter.

I was walking home along with my brother, after our practice with his volleyball team. Both of us were pretty exhausted.

"What do you think of my teammates, Kei?" he suddenly asked.

"They're pretty strong and they spike really hard," I said, admitting it. There was no reason in sugar coating it. "But, they can still be blocked."

I'd just have to work on the timing of my blocks...

I thought to myself, looking down at the ground.

"Oh, Kei, wait for me, I'll just get a drink," I heard Akiteru say, we were in front of a convenience store and there was a vending machine just beside it.

I waited for him to get a drink, but then I heard a very familiar voice.

"I'll come back tomorrow!" I turned around to see who it was and saw Y/N walking out of the convenience store with a plastic bag filled with stuff.

She, then, looked up front and we made eye contact.

It has been a while since I walked her home, I was always late to come home because of practice. Though, every now and then she'd come to Karasuno's practice with steamed buns for us. We'd also talk inside class and lunch break as well, but for now, that's about it really.

"Oh, Kei!" she said, I felt relieved when I saw her smile. "Have you just finished practice?"

"Yeah, you? What have you been up to?" I asked.

"Nothing much, really. Nothing really happens in an art club - "

"Kei, I got my drink! Thanks for waiting," I heard Akiteru say behind me, I just remembered that he was with me.

My mind went black when I saw Y/N walk out of the convenience store and didn't realize that Akiteru was with me. I looked back at Y/N and saw her eyes widened, also a huge smile was slowly growing across her face.

I wish she'd look at me like that.

"Tsukishima Akiteru..." she said, almost like a whisper, but we were able to hear it still.

Akiteru looked at her, confused, but he smiled at her awkwardly.

"Do I know you, miss?" he asked, scratching the back of his head.

"Oh, nii-san, this is Y/N. She's the girl that wanted me to thank you for inspiring her," I said.

"So, you're that girl!" said Akiteru, smiling.

I saw Y/N's eyes shine as she looked at Akiteru, it was the same expression when she would watch Bokuto back at the training camp.

"N-nice to meet you!"