21

Y/N L/N's POV:

"Thanks for the food!"

I stood beside the other managers, as we ate. I looked around and saw that Yachi was nowhere to be seen. I wonder where she went? I walked around the field, trying to get some meat and vegetables here and there.

"Do you need anything?" I heard someone say, I looked up and saw Akaashi.

"I was looking at -"

"Here, eat up," he said, while putting a ton of meat on my plate.

"Oh, thanks," I said, and then we heard someone coughing from the other side of the table. We saw Kageyama almost choking, Akaashi gave him some water and luckily he didn't choke to death.

I patted Kageyama's back as he swallowed his food.

"Slow down there, buddy," I said smiling at him, before walking away.

I was looking around to see where Tadashi and Kei was, I spotted them next to the gym beside them was the setter of Nekoma, Kenma. I walked up to them and sat down beside Kei.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" I asked, looking at Kei while stuffing my face with rice and meat.

"Maybe later -"

"Tsukishima!" we heard Daichi say, he was holding out a plate of food for Kei. "Eat up!"

"There's no way I can eat that much," Kei said, waving his hand towards Daichi.

"C'mon eat some veggies too!" said Kuroo, popping out of nowhere beside Daichi. "Kenma, you too!"

I saw Kenma slowly standing up to get away from them, but Kuroo seemed to notice this.

"Eat some rice!"

"You mean meat! Eat some meat, Tsukki!" said Bokuto, with two tongs holding out some meat. "Y/N tell him to eat some!"

They all looked at me, while I was busy chewing my food.

"Whaff wash dat?" I asked, my mouth still full of food.

"That's not very ladylike," said Kei, as I looked at him swallowing my food.

"You sound like my Dad," I said, before standing up.

I gave my plate to Tadashi, and took the plate and chopsticks from Kuroo and Daichi. I turned to Kei, and smirked at him.

"Kei! Eat up, say ahh!" I said, teasingly.

"Ooh, good idea, Y/N!" I heard Bokuto say, I saw him give the two tongs to Daichi before getting chopsticks and was ready to feed Kei. "Say ahh, Tsukki!"

"O-oi, what are you -"

I shoved the meat inside his mouth (that sounded so wrong, I'm sorry) cutting him off his sentence. He had no other choice but to chew and swallow the food.

"Oi, Kenma, you too!" said Kuroo, before walking up to the poor boy who was so close of getting away.

"No, don't wanna," said Kenma, looking down at his PSP.

Kuroo sighed at this and put his hand out.

"I'll hold your PSP for you while you eat," said Kuroo, while Kenma looked up at him with uncertainty.

"Don't you dare drop it—"

"Sure, sure," said Kuroo, before taking the PSP from Kenma and putting it in his pockets. "Now, eat!"

"Tsukki...?" said Tadashi, since Kei took a while to chew his food.

"It's good, right?" I said, smiling at him.

He looked at the side, pouting a little bit with a hint of pink across his cheeks.

"...it's good..." he mumbled, I was satisfied enough to that answer.

"Alright, let's eat some more!" I said, as we all went to a table to eat some more food.

~

I was with Kei, Lev, Hinata, Kuroo and Bokuto eating at a table. They were talking about the Top 3 aces of the country, but I didn't listen much since I was too busy eating and besides I already know all about it.

For about a few minutes in their conversation I hear Kei say:

"One of those places is in Miyagi of all places."

"You practiced a ton against my spikes!" said Bokuto. "I won't allow you be intimidated by Ushiwaka, Tsukki!"

"Can you please not call me that?" said Kei to Bokuto.

I looked down at my plate and saw that there was no more meat. I looked down at the grill and took some more, at the same time taking a few more vegetables.

"You eat so much," I hear Kei say, who was standing beside me.

"I can't stop myself! It's so good!" I said, smiling widely at him before putting a another piece of meat in my mouth.

He was looking at me for a while, making me blush a little bit. A little bit? that's an understatement, I mean, I was blushing a lot.

"Is there some sauce on my face?" I asked, tilting my head a little bit at him.

"Yeah, you got a bit of barbeque sauce on your chin," he said, pointing it out.

I started looking around the table to see if there was any tissue lying around. I was sure, I saw some tissue just around here -

"Look at me," he said, I did what he said and saw that he was holding a tissue. "Here."

I looked down at the tissue, and realized that my hands were full. I hear him click his tongue.

"I'll just do it," he said, before wiping off the bit of sauce from my chin. I smiled at him, before swallowing down the food.

"Thanks, Kei," I said.

"Strong words coming from the top two of sucking in the country," we heard Kuroo say, he was talking to Lev and Hinata.

We both turned our attention back at Kuroo and the other, ignoring the fact that we were both blushing like crazy.

~

The sun was setting and the day was coming to an end. I sighed, as I helped the managers clean up the place.

"Y/N," one of the managers of Fukurodani say, I looked back at her. "Are you their third manager?"

I laughed at her question, with a hint of nervousness and awkwardness.

"No, not really," I said, scratching the back of my head.

"Really?" said the other manager of Fukurodani. "I really thought you were."

"Unfortunately, she's not," I heard Kiyoko say when she walked pass us.

"Sure, I may have an interest in volleyball, but my interest leans more in drawing," I said, giving them a small smile.

"Oh, right, I did remember you saying you were in an art club. I didn't really believe it though."

That made me realize something. After the camp, we'd come home and I would have to pass my sketchbook to my advisor. By then, I won't have a reason to go to the gym after school anymore. My time with the Karasuno volleyball team was almost over, but I know I'll be going to their matches and might even go to the gym. I hope I won't make it awkward, not only for me, but also to the other guys.

I'll be watching and cheering for them, until they made it to Nationals.