10

Y/N L/N's POV:

We were all inside the gym, along with Yachi (finally I remembered her name). This was her first time watching them practice, she was sat down beside me as I sketched a few of the members.

"You're really good at drawing, Y/N!" I heard Yachi say, looking down at my sketchbook. "Oh, I'm sorry, am I bothering you?! Please, continue, don't mind me!"

I laughed at her sudden reaction, as she calmed down a little bit.

"No worries, it's fine. Thanks anyways," I said, as she seemed more comfortable around me than other members for now.

"Y/N's really good drawing, the team would usually check on her sketchbook to see if she'd drawn them or not," we heard Kiyoko say, as she sat down beside Yachi.

I looked back at the court as I saw Tanaka and Nishinoya looking at Kiyoko, I heard them say "I hope we get three managers."

I felt a sweat drop down from ny forehead, anime style, because of their comment.

Sorry to break it to you, Tanaka and Nishinoya. I'm not thinking of being a manager whatsoever...

Sometimes whenever I would go to the gym, I would feel like I'm an outcast. I just know that I'm not needed inside the gym and is just a bother for them. Yeah, they may be comfortable around me but, I just can't help but feel like I'm a burden to them. I'm just an artist, what can an artist do inside a gym other than draw it? I can't give them notes to improve, I can't even help them with giving water or towels after their practice and I can't even help them study! I really wanna ask my advisor why she thought this was a good idea.

I was so deep down inside my thoughts that I didn't even realize that it was their 10 minutes break time already. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Nishinoya call out my name.

"Y/N! Who did you sketch out this time?" he asked, behind him was Tanaka and Hinata, waiting for my answer.

I looked down at my sketchbook and saw that I've only drew one person only, it was Tsukishima.

"I've only managed to draw Tsukishima," I told them, letting them look at my sketchbook.

"Besides being Tsukishima, this is still a good drawing, Y/N!" said Hinata, as I thanked him.

I let the three talk to each other about my drawing, they were also flipping through the other pages of my sketchbook as I was getting lost in my thoughts once again.

"Oi," I heard someone say, I turned around and saw Tsukishima without his glasses while wiping his sweat with a towel.

I felt myself blush once again.

He looks even more attactive without his glasse - alright, I better stop right there!

He put on his glasses once again, before continuing.

"Are you okay? You seemed bothered earlier," he asked, making me blush even more.

He was looking at me while inside the court? He should take volleyball more seriously if he's doing that.

"I'm fine, beside you should focus practicing other than looking at me," I told him, laughing as I saw a small hint of pink across his cheeks before looking away.

"Shut up, I know what I'm doing," he said, as I chuckled at him.

"Sure thing," I said, rolling my eyes.

We heard a whistle from the coach, indicating that break time is over. Nishinoya gave back my sketchbook before walking back inside the court.

"Oi, Tsukishima," he turned around, raising an eyebrow. "Try focusing on the game this time."

"Like I said, I know what I'm doing," He smirked at me, then tossing me his used towel before running up inside the court.

I blushed down at his towel, but then immediately stopped myself because I felt like an absolute Yandere who is about to inhale the used towel from her senpai. This is Haikyuu, not Tokyo Ghoul - wait what? I'm breaking the fourth wall.

~

It was the next day and Karasuno was expecting a match with a another team, I forgot the name of the team, but all I know is that I won't be there to witness it. I will be going home early since, once again my parents won't be coming home tonight so, it'll be just me.

My mom had told me to clean the house when they were gone that's why I needed to come home early. I wanted to clean early so that I'll just be worrying about my homework afterwards. I rarely see my parents nowadays, I would see a glimpse of them in the morning and maybe if I'm lucky sometimes in the evening if they come home early.

I told the team that I won't be able to watch their match and they seemed unhappy about it.

"Sorry, guys, maybe next time?" I told them, giving them an apologetic smile.

They're attention was then, turned to Daichi who told them to change into their uniforms. I started packing my things, and when I was done I turned around and felt my whole face blush.

Almost everyone was shirtless and was changing inside the gym. I also saw Yachi blush, but Kiyoko assured her to get used to it.

I looked around at them, trying my best not to stare too much.

"Oi, stop staring," I heard a voice from beside me, as I saw a shirtless Tsukishima while straightening his shirt to put it on.

I'll be accompanying you to church this sunday, Asahi...

"Tsukki, put on your shirt, Y/N's blushing!" said Yamaguchi, after he had put on his shirt.

"Shut up, Yamaguchi," sneered Tsukishima, as I bit the inside of my lip trying to stop myself from blushing.

"I-I'll be going now," I told them as I fast walked to the door, but then stopped on my tracks and turned around. "Good luck," I said smiling at them before saying goodbye and walking away from the gym.

I think I'll need to bring a thermometer at school starting tomorrow...

I slapped my face really hard and then got back to my senses.

Why is God kind enough to let me witness that - wait, did I just -