13

[Since this book just hit 1k reads, I'm gonna update a new chapter earlier than expected!! Thank you so much for reading this crap😆❤️]

Y/N L/N's POV:

I looked at the gates of the houses to see if it has a sign that says 'Tsukishima Residents'. Finally, after 4 houses later, I found it. I opened the gate and walked up to their front door, my legs were shaking.

I started knocking on the door really fast, since I was panicking. Tears were slowly building up at the corner of my eyes, since I was getting really scared.

"Who is it?" I heard a woman's voice from the inside. The door opened as I saw a lovely woman, who was the same height as me.

She looked at me and her eyes widened. She was looking at a teenager who was holding onto her wrist, wearing pajamas, was a complete mess and is on the verge of tears.

"I-Is Tsukishima Kei here?" I asked, breathing heavily.

"Dear, what happened?" She said, as she put a hand of my shoulder.

"S-someone broke into my house, and I'm all alone. My parents are out to work for about 5 days and I've already called the police, but they won't be here yet so they told me to try and get out of the house. And then, I -"

"Dear, calm down, come inside," she said.

"But -" I said, looking back at the street.

"Calm down, let's wait for the police, shall we?" she said, as she assured me inside the house. "Kei! Come down here!"

I was shaking so much, as she led me to the dining room and sat me down. The woman, who I assumed is Tsukishima's mom, gave me a glass of water and stroked my hair.

Then, we heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"What is it -" Tsukishima was cut off when he saw me inside their house, he looked at me from head to toe.

"Someone broke in her house and she's all alone. We'll have to wait for the police," his mother explained, as I looked down at the ground. "Kei, take care of her while I ask for help with the other neighbors."

Her mother left the room, leaving only Tsukishima and I.

~

Tsukishima Kei's POV:

Y/N was a complete mess.

I walked up to her, as I saw her holding her wrist and was looking down at her thighs. I kneeled down beside to try and look at her face.

"Oi, are you -"

I was stunned with what had happened next. She, then, tackled me with a hug burying her face onto my shoulder making me fall to the ground. I feel myself blushing, but this wasn't the time to be flattered with such actions.

I hear her sob while burying her face onto my shoulder, she was kneeling down in front of me as I was sat down at the ground. I put my arms around her as I stroked her hair.

I was right, her hair is soft.

"Tsukishima..." I heard her say, as I hummed at her as a reply. "...I-I'm scared..."

I tightened our hug, as I start to whisper some things in her ears.

"It'll be fine... everything will be fine, but for now hold onto me for as long as you want..." I told her, I felt her grip onto my shirt tightens as her sobs became louder.

~time skip~

Everything was now fine. The police had came 20 minutes after Y/N called them. Our other neighbors also got outside due to my mom banging on their door asking for help.

There were 2 burglars that got inside Y/N's house and was successfully caught by the police. The police will further investigate the 2 burglars and the house so, for the mean time my mom will let Y/N sleep in our house until her parents come back from work.

Speaking of Y/N's parents, my mom had called them through Y/N's phone and told them what had happened. Their parents said that they'll be coming home the next day since the trip home would take them about a day. So, for now Y/N will be staying with us.

It was a very tiring and eventful evening.

My mom had just got back from Y/N's house to get all of her necessities for the next day, including her school supplies and uniform.

We had left Y/N in my room since she asked me to get her a another glass of water, but when I got back she was already asleep on my bed. She was hugging my favorite dinosaur plushie, but I didn't mind. She was at the edge of the bed and if she moves one bit she'll fall to the ground.

So, I lifted her up and adjusted her position on the bed. When I was laying her down, I felt her hand grabbed my wrist. She was half asleep.

"Tsukishima, stay," she mumbled, her eyes half open. I sighed and sat down beside her, she shuffled her whole body to face my direction. She was still holding onto my wrist. "Don't go anywhere."

I grabbed her hand and held it tight, as I slowly lay down beside her also facing her.

"I won't," I said.

We were so close to each other and we were hand in hand. My heart was pounding more and more. I know that I'm blushing really hard, but good thing that Y/N's half asleep so she won't notice it that much.

I saw a small smile spread scross her face, as she tightly hugged my hand.

"Thank you," she said, before falling asleep once again.

I sighed at your sight, as I kept on staring at you. Your hair was in your face so, I took this opportunity to tuck it behind your ear. Its this move of yours that made me like you over and over again. You still have no idea how much it makes me feel. It's like an anime protagonists' last blow to a villain, it stains a lot, in a good way.

I took off my glasses, putting it on my bed side table before closing my eyes and then falling asleep beside you.