12

[I'll be skipping episode 4 and 5 on season 2, where they went to a training camp and Hinata and Kageyama were late etc etc.]

Y/N L/N's POV:

The training camp was done and the volleyball club had a free time the next day.

At the training camp, I saw a lot of people. Some familiar faces from the previous matches I've watched before, like the ace of Fukurodani. I've seen him play before and he was one of the top five spikers. He's really impressive.

But, like always, I was never really that much help in the camp. I was just there, I guess. Sure, I tried helping Kiyoko and Yachi with giving out towels and water bottles here and there but, that's about it. I'm just a +1 to the team that does nothing. I felt bad sitting down inside the bus since I feel like I shouldn't be sitting where I was and that someone who's actually a good help towards the team should be sitting where I was.

It may sound stupid, but it is true. So, for the whole training camp I was usually just quiet. It feels like first day of school once again, when I was just that quiet kid who speaks when spoken to. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi seemed to notice this and try to talk to me here and there, but I just reassured them that I was fine.

After the training camp, Tsukishima unintentionally walked me home. We both said goodbyes to each other, as I walked inside my house.

"I'm home," I said, but no one was inside the house to answer. I sighed remembering that my parents was going to be away for about 5 days for work. They're always this busy, even when I was a kid. I'd always have my babysitter with me growing up.

I walked up to my room and flopped down at my bed, not even bothering to change my clothes. I looked up the ceiling as I start to think about what happened at the training camp.

The training camp for Karasuno didn't really go that well. We were the weakest team and there have been tension, not only between Hinata and Kageyama but towards the whole team. It's probably because of the incident where Hinata tried to steal the ball from the ace that one time.

I stood up from my bed and my attention was caught by the box underneath my desk. It was a box filled with my old sketchbooks I smiled and took the box out. I look through the sketchbook as I cringe at my old drawings, just to get my mind off of things.

I, then, stumbled across my sketchbook back in grade school. This was the time where I started taking an interest in sketching out athletes, but volleyball players had always been fun for me to draw.

I flipped through the pages as I saw one drawing that caught my eye. It was a drawing of a guy who was ready to spike a ball above the air, it may not be that good of a drawing but you can easily tell that the person was about to spike. Above the drawing it says:

My Favorite Ace
Tsukishima Akiteru

My eyes widened. I've almost forgotten about him, he was the person why I started taken a liking with drawing volleyball players. I was so amazed with how he played and I've always drawn him ever since before meeting Kageyama.

That's why Tsukishima's last name seemed so familiar to me when I first heard his name!

I thought to myself. I wonder if he has any relation with this ace that I used to look up to. I remember trying to look up in the internet where Akiteru had gone to high school so that I can watch his matches, but I can't seem to find it. I've looked through every volleyball team powerhouse at the time, but I never found him. I was convinced that he had quit volleyball when he went to high school.