26

Y/N L/N's POV:

ALRIGHT! LET'S GO!

I was running towards the gym where the Karasuno team will be having their match against Johzenji.

I managed to leave school early, thanks to my art club teacher. I told her that I wanted to go see Karasuno's match, she asked me a few questions before letting me go.

She asked me why I was so eager to watch the match and other stuff. Of course, like the sly student that I am, I told her the truth. But, with a bit of pity in it for her to believe me and let me go really easily.

In the end, it worked. She let me go and told me that she will be informing my other teachers about it.

She's a saint.

I took out my phone and texted Yachi. I asked her where they'll be and when will the match start, she told me they were about to start. Even the match from the other school.

"Alright, unathletic me, let's run for these sons of bitches. Sorry, Sugawara and Daichi, for calling your childrens bitches."

After that, I ran full speed through the halls of the gym.

~

Pant pant pant pant pant....

"Y-Y/N? Are you alright? Do you need medicine??!" asked Yachi, who was already at the sidelines, she was looking at me while I was flopped down at the audience chairs, catching my breath.

"Do you have any water with you?" I asked, Yachi immediately nodded and gave me a bottle of water. I took it and quickly drank. "Oh, I'm sorry, I drank it all."

"It's fine, why were you so tired?" asked Yachi.

"I'm not very athletic, I ran all the way here -"

"From the school to here?!"

"No, from the entrance to here. I took the bus," I said, finally calming down.

"I JUDGED SOMEONE TOO EARLY AGAIN!! I'M SO SORRY!" Yachi said, bowing down a full 180 degrees. I laughed at her.

"Look they're about to start!" I said, I stood up and looked down at the court. They were almost done with their warmups.

I took out my camera. I spotted Kei among them, I also saw his new glasses. He looks so cool...

"Good luck everyone!!" I shouted down at them, while Yachi and I was waving. They all looked up and waved as well.

Kei and I made eye contact. I saw him smirk at me and I smiled back, I felt myself blush, but then -

"Ooh! The girl with the camera!!!" I heard someone shout, it sounded like it was from the other team. I started looking around to see who it was. "Over here! Over here!"

I looked down and saw a guy who looked familiar, he has dark blonde hair that was pushed back. Oh, I remember he was that guy from the last match who pissed the Karasuno guys with his smug look! He also tried getting my number, good thing Kei was there.

"Make sure to take some good pictures of us!!" He continued, everyone inside the gym was now looking at me.

I felt myself blush. The guy was stopped by their teams' manager, while I saw the other Karasuno boys glaring at Johzenji's captain.

"Oi! You better stay away from her-"

"Suga, don't -"

"Let go of me, Daichi!"

"Sugawara's scary..."

"He's from Johzenji, our opponent. Do you know him?" asked Yachi, looking up at me.