Ch.46

return

Honey

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 46

    Eat, eat empty? So how much did she eat last night?

    Staring a pair of eyes, Su Ke looked at Pei Ke with a smile in front of him, and the whole person wanted to find a way to get in.

    "Open your mouth." Suddenly, Pei Ke stretched out his hand to lift Su Ke's chin, then stuffed a piece of chocolate into her mouth and said: "Eat some sweet."

    "Um..." with the big chocolate in his mouth. Su Ke bulged half of his cheeks, looking blushingly at Pei Ke, his eyes lightly moved.

    "Go eat the spicy soup, it's going to be cold." Holding Su Ke's hand, Pei Ke led her to the kitchen.

    The hot and spicy soup in the kitchen smelled very strong, and Su Ke sniffed, and the feeling of hunger in her stomach became more obvious.

    "I added enoki mushrooms and beef, and a little cabbage, bean sprouts and

    soft-boiled eggs." "Boiled eggs?" Seeing the soft-boiled eggs spread out on top of the spicy soup, Su Ke lightly held the chopsticks in his hand. He poked and said: "Wow, is there the kind of soft-boiled eggs that can flow out after eating powder?"

    "That's it, and this is a sterile egg, you can eat it with confidence." After that, Pei Ke Passed the fork in her hand to Su Ke and said: "

    Eat it." "Don't you eat?" Su Ke, with a fork in one hand and chopsticks in one hand, stared at Pei Ke in front of him, and said embarrassingly: "Don't stare at me to eat. "

    Okay." Pei Ke smiled and got up, and then brought out his hot and spicy soup: "I still have a sweetheart in it, do you want to eat it?"

    "Um..." Su Ke put it in his own bowl. He swallowed the sweethearted egg, and then coveted the sweethearted egg in Pei Ke's bowl, but in the end he shook his head and said, "No, you can eat it."

    "Xiaowo is disgusting me?" Pei Ke said with chopsticks in one hand and propped on the dining table with the other.

    "I didn't dislike you, if I ate, you would be gone." Su Ke waved his hand quickly when Pei Ke said.

    "Then half for one person, anyway, I don't really like to eat soft-boiled eggs." After saying that, Pei Ke uses chopsticks, and the soft-boiled eggs burst open from the inside, and the flowing egg yolk is sticky and delicate. On the milky protein, it is particularly attractive.

    "Oh, it came out..."

    "Hurry up." Pei Ke sandwiched the sweet egg with the yolk, and put it directly into Su Ke's mouth and said: "Can't waste it."

    A sweet egg. The chubby Pei Ke was stuffed into Su Ke's mouth. Su Ke bulged her cheeks and chewed happily, "Well, it's delicious."

    When she was a child, Su Ke's grandmother was the most provocative, Xiao Su Ke every In the past, I had to eat a lot of pills, but Su Ke's mother found out that she ordered her to eat only one a day.

    "Although it is said that it is best to eat one egg a day, today we make an exception and the nest can eat two." Su Ke, who supported his chin and looked in front of him, always had a smile on Pei Ke's face.