[33] Blondie with a bun

I sat listening to Billie's story for the second time as he told Tre and Mike about his break up.

This situation felt familiar because it had happened so many times. Billie joe sat on his bed, Mike beside him as is at on the floor of his room. Tre focusing on spinning his chair into orbit.

Every time this situation happened it always felt nice. I always had to fight back a smile from making its way on to my lips. But this time, I was able to smile as much as I wanted.

So that's why I was sat listening to Billie's story for a second time with a huge grin plastered over my face.

Ella was added on to the end of the list of Billies exes. As I wondered if that would really be the end.

"So you're not with her anymore?" Mike asked confused, just trying his hardest to wrap his head around the whole situation.

"Thankfully," he smiled happily.

"She's gone!" I shouted smiling. "Oh lord! She was the worst! Even worse than Nina!"

"I don't think you'll find any girl from now on worse than her Beej," Tre agreed as he stopped spinning.

"Whoever your next victim is pick them wisely," Mike adviced nudged Billie.

I snorted loudly. "Victim!" I repeated.

"You think that's the last of her?" Billie said, ignoring Mike's piece of advice.

I looked at him confused, and I wasn't the only one. "What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Well I mean... she really made a mess of a simple situation, there's no way I've just gotten rid of her that easily... right?"

"Hopefully,"

"So anyway, why did you never tell us about what happened in New Jersey!?" Tre brought up pointing over at Billie Joe.

I watched his face go red as he looked away from Tre. "I didn't think- it- it wasn't- y'know- it wasn't..."

We all looked over at him as we waited for him to finish his sentence.

He sighed giving up. "I don't know,"

"Does that mean you love her?" Mike asked Billie randomly.

"Why are we even talking about this!" Billie exclaimed looking at Mike.

"We haven't spoken to you in ages Beej give us something!" Tre shouted as he got up off the chair and sat down on the floor beside me. "Phee was so depressing without you," He told Billie moving on to a different topic looking over at me.

"No, I wasn't!"

"Yes, you were!" Mike agreed. "You were the most boring and dull you've ever been!"

"Awww," Billie teased looking over at me. I rolled my eyes annoyed ignoring him as he carried on.

So now everything was... normal. Back to normal. With few exceptions: The fact that Billie himself knew he loved me. And I knew he loved me. And he knew I loved him. But... what was gonna happen with that? Did he misuse the word? Or does he really just have a tiny little crush on me he'll eventually get over when another girl strolls into town?

The thought was shit. I'll admit. But I think the time I spent recently without him made me realise even if I waste the rest of my life jealous, as long as he's actually in it then it's all alright.

"And you'll be there?" Billie asked me as I zoned back into their conversations.

Completely missing the topic and only catching the question, with no explanation I looked at him squinting one eye, raising one brow and slightly opening my mouth as the noise "Eh?" Fell out.