[12] Friends dont do that-

"Nope, I'm still not talking to him." I sighed to Mike.

"Still?"

"You wouldn't believe what he said to me yesterday night,"

"What?" Tre asked curiously.

"He called me Ophelia."

"No he didn't," Tre gasped surprised as he sat up in his chair.

"Why would he do that?" Mike asked.

"I don't know," I shrugged.

"You three! Be quiet please!" The teacher shouted from the front.

We all sighed slightly as we nodded to her before she turned back around and carried on with the notes on the board.

Mike, Tre and I were sat in the back of our History class. Billie didn't take history, he always hated it.

"What did you do to him for him to do that?" Tre whispered over to me.

"I think it was because I confronted him about when he said Ella was his best friend," I whispered back to Tre and mike, "I said he only cares for getting his own way... and then I called Ella a whiny bitch."

"You called her a whiny bitch!?" Mike whispered loudly.

"Shh!" I hushed him quickly. "And yes, but it just came out. Maybe it was too harsh and I did mean it don't get me wrong but I never planned on saying it to him,"

"Yeah but you called his girlfriend a whiny bitch," Tre laughed quietly, "Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying I don't agree, but I mean- you couldn't of stopped at whiny?"

He chuckled slightly as I laughed. "I didn't mean to, it just came out."

"Is he in school today?" Mike asked us.

I shrugged not knowing. "Didn't see him this morning,"

"Me either," Tre agreed.

"Me too- well three, that's why I was asking you guys,"

"I bet he took the day off, I bet he's skiving school right now." Tre mumbled looking over at the front of the class as before writing something down in his book.

I looked down at his book to see he wasn't writing anything at all, he was doing some doodles of a set of drums.

"Those are sick," Mike commented looking over his shoulder. "I still don't understand why you didn't take art."

"Yeah me too Tre, you doodle so well,"

"I like doodling when I'm not suppose to," He shrugged, "not when I'm meant to."

~

"So he's really not here," I shrugged sitting down at the school dinner table, besides Mike who was already sat, with an apple in my hand. Across from me sat Charlie and beside her was Tre.

"Nope, I guess not," Mike shrugged.

I bit the apple I had as Charlie began to start up a conversation. "So why isn't he here?" She asked not catching along.

"Phee called Ella a whiny bitch," Tre smiled.

"You did!?"

I quickly swallowed, "To Billie- but I didn't mean to say it!" I admitted in defence.

"I was just gonna say I agree," Charlie shrugged.

"I wouldn't go as far as saying it to Billie though," Tre mentioned. "Even though she is."