[2] Bye Tilly

"So then she decided that she didn't want this, or whatever the fuck she meant by this- and broke up with me," Billie explained as he ran his hand through his hair, messing it up.

He sat on the end of his bed as I sat on the floor listening. Mike beside him on the bed and Tre seemed to be more fascinated in how fast billies spiny chair could spin before breaking.

"So you're not with her anymore?" I spoke up, trying to fight back the smile on my face. 

"Yeah," He set his head in his hands for a second.

I tried so hard not to act happy, I know he was hurt. But he would be over it by tomorrow, that's how he is with his breakups.

"Hey don't worry about her," Mike tried to comfort putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah! She sucked!" Tre shouted as he span around.

"No, she didn't!" Billie defended looking up at him, "well I mean she did suck but-"

"-Billie!" I interrupted, covering my face.

Mike began to laugh beside him as Tre joined in, I felt myself become a little ill at the joke as I laughed it off and uncovered my face.

"She did though?" He shrugged as he smiled innocently.

"I don't think that's quite what Tre meant." I cringed.

"I meant, she was stupid anyway." Tre shrugged.

"She wasn't, Tre shut up!"

"I mean Tre has a point," Mike finally agreed. Capturing a pure confusion reaction from Billie, he continued to try and explain himself. "She didn't even like our band."

"Not to mention she hated me," I muttered crossing my arms.

"That's only cause she thought there was something going on between us," Billie sighed defending her.

Mike nodded his head to the side. "I mean everyone's made the mistake once Phee,"

"I don't see why, we don't even act like a couple," I huffed.

Billie sat up slightly, re finding his will to defend the chick. "Well anyway she only didn't like you because she was being overprotective,"

"She hated my guts!"

"She didn't hate you."

"She did! Back me up, guys!" I asked looking over to mike and Tre to help back up my point.

"That is true," Tre said as he stopped spinning. "She always called you Ophelia instead of Phee even when you asked her not to."

"I mean no one could have been worse than the way Nina hated you," Mike pointed out.

Nina was another one of Billies ex's. She more than hated me, she despised me.

"That is true," Tre nodded. "She even went and threw her coffee on you,"

"Yeah, but I broke up with her for that!" Billie quickly added.

One thing I could never be ungrateful for was that in Billies mind I always came first. He told me it was me before any other girls. He even told me once I was his number one. And although I was so dead jealous of the girls he was with, they had always been jealous that I was first.

He told me it was because I was there for him through every girl and that I would always give him advice, and I had never let him down. I always sat and listened to him rant about them, I always listened to him complain about them, I listened to everything that came out of his word.