[18] Why can't I know?

"And you didn't even tell her?" I asked him focusing on shoving the last hoodie into my suitcase.

"Nope," He smiled popping the p sitting back on my bed. "Not yet,"

"Have you packed your bag?" I asked him turning around.

"No, it's half packed. We've got ages,"

"Two weeks Bill,"

"Two weeks is ages,"

I couldn't help but roll my eyes and laugh before turning back around to my suitcase. I attempted to zip up the suitcase but with all the clothes into it it wouldn't close.

"Sit on this," I instructed to him referring to the suitcase.

"Yes ma'am." He jumped off the bed and sat himself on the suitcase squashing the clothes in it down so I was able to actually zip up the whole thing.

The zip flew easily around the suitcase and I smiled impressed. "Alright get your ass off now,"

"No thanks, I'm comfy,"

"You're the worlds biggest ass hole I swear," I sighed standing up.

He grinned happily with what I'd just said. "I know,"

I sat down on my bed, "you need to tell Ella,"

"But phee she will slaughter me,"

"Aww you poor thing," I sarcastically pouted over to him. "How will you ever tell your girlfriend about going on holiday?"

"Im not telling her until I'm about to leave,"

"You can't do that,"

I felt my phone begin to vibrate in my back pocket. I pulled it out and looked at the contact name. 'Miles'.

"Who is it?" Billie asked as the smile on his face faded.

I looked at him for a second. Not completely sure if I should tell him it was Miles or not. I would've ran over the pros and cons quickly in my head, but I was letting the phone ring. So I ignored his question and answered it bringing the phone to my ear. "Hey, whats up?"

"Hi Phee," He spoke, "I've got to tell you something that happened,"

I cringed lightly, "Not right now, I'm kinda busy,"

Billie looked over at me confused with my sudden uncomfortableness and got up off the bed and got closer to me as I tried to move. Trying to hear whos voice was on the other side of the phone.

"No really I've got to tell you," He insisted. Billie paused and looked over at me confused and shocked.

'Is that Miles?' He mouthed to me.

I shook my head to him ignoring him before talking back to the phone. "Can it wait? I'm in the middle of packing for something-"

"-Want me to help? I can help and tell you,"

"Why does he want to see you so badly," Billie muttered crossing his arms as he slouched back onto my bed. Not really caring if he was heard by Miles. I think he sorta wanted to be heard by him.

"Wait is someone already there?" Miles asked me confused. So he did hear Billie.

"Erm- yeah it's just my twin brother-"

Billie cut me off becoming more annoyed. "-So I'm family again?"

"Shut up! Miles I need to go okay? Okay, okay. Bye!"

"Wait but-" I cut him off ending the call in a panic.

I tossed the phone on the floor and sighed loudly and annoyed. Running a hand through my hair tearing the strands apart from each other in frustration.