twenty.

Iᴛ's ᴍʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 20 , ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ʜᴀʜᴀ. Sᴏ ɪ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍʏ ᴏᴛᴘ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀs ᴀ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ɢɪғᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ.

After that day, Akaashi and Shoyo started dating. Of course, they keep things low-key, no PDA, but Akaashi would always come at Shoyo and Atsumu's room more often, would always talk out in the balcony, and have their moment there. They talk things out, and found something interesting about each other. About the both of them being a polyamorous person.

A polyamorous person is having an interest or relationship with not just one person. Now Shoyo understood what Akaashi meant by accepting him first. And now he's hoping that his crushes likes him back. Akaashi could only agree, completely aware of the perverts head over heels for the ginger. He already knew that he's not his first kiss, knowing Shoyo staying 1 month with the others, lovestruck perverts with him, not to mention Atsumu as his roommate, it won't last long.

Currently, The training match scheduled in the afternoon is Aoba Johsai vs Karasuno. It was an intense battle between two strong teams. A close match and a good game. But of course, Oikawa's using his powerful spikes. Not all the time Nishinoya and Daichi can get used to that kind if spike. In the end, Seijoh won the game.

On their way to the changing room, Sugawara asked something, that caught everyone's attention, " Hinata, are you dating someone?"

" Eh? . . . H-HUH?!" Shoyo said, backing away from his teammates. That surprised me. Shoyo said in his mind, panicking a bit.

" So, is there someone?" Sugawara asked again, laughing a bit seeing his baby crow flustered.

" Ah Uhm I-I —- You guess! Do I?" They all arrived at the changing room, taking their clothes off and changing into a new one. Some drooling, seeing his gorgeous body. Mostly it's Tanaka and Nishinoya, trying to touch his sexy back, but Ennoshita's blessed enough to restrain them, cause he ain't taking their shit this afternoon.

Shoyo's the last one to leave. He can't find his shirt, thinking that he forgot to bring it. Right now, he only had his shorts on, his body fully exposed. While looking for his shirt inside his bag, the door opened.

" Oh. Did you forget somethi—-" he looked up, surprised to see Nekoma's team captain, Kuroo Tetsurou, leaning against the door behind him. Shoyo instantly blushed, remebering what happened at the gym. But Shoyo felt something off.

" Kuroo-san, do you need something?" Shoyo asked, standing up and walking to his locker again to find his shirt. Where is my shirt?!

Just when he's about to grab his other bag, the locker was slammed close. Suddenly, he was spun around, facing the hard-chest of the Captain, " So, you and Akaashi? I thought that I was going to be your first. I should've pounded you that day." Kuroo said, " But that doesn't matter now." He added, his breath tickling his neck and ear.

" K-Kuroo-san, w-what are you doing—-mmhp!" He was cut off when his lips met Kuroo's. Kuroo pressed his lips more that Shoyo's head made contact with the locker behind him. He tried to push the Captain to get some air, his lips parting a bit, instead of air entering his mouth, his tongue battle with Kuroo's instead.

" nghha~ mmmngh~" I need air. I need air. Shoy said in his mind, his eyes tearing up. Kuroo, of course, noticed this and kissed his neck instead, not wanting to kill the redhead. Shoyo gasp, his breath mixed with breathy moans and hums.