twentyeight.

It's finally Friday. And I must say, it's the most unluckiest day for Shoyo. Full of lies and heartbreaks.

" Onii-chan, I forgot my bag at the gym. I'll get it quickly, okay? Don't leave me, okay? You will stay there, okay?" Natsu asked, slowly walking away while pointing at him.

" Okay okay, I'll wait for you. Go now." Shoyo said and sat on the bench. He sighed, replaying in his head of what happened not long ago today.

" Hinata, someone's looking for you." One of his classmates called. Shoyo shift his eyes from his textbook and to the door. He flinched a bit when he saw Hyori waving at him, " Can I talk to you for a minute?"

" Is there something wrong?" Shoyo asked, turning to her after walking in a empty hallway.

" There is something wrong. Can you just stay away from them?" Shoyo was confused by the sudden words, " From who?"

"Tsk. From the team! or can you please just quit the team?! They already have me and you're obviously slacking off during practice." Shoyo was taken aback. Why does she hate me so much? He thought.

" I'm sorry but may I know why should I?"

" Cause I'm already here! They have me! They don't need you! . . . They don't love you, Hinata. Come to think of it, they all took my side instead of yours when I told them you slapped me." Shoyo froze, really can't believe of what he just heard.

" Which was really cool. I can totally see you about to cry that day," she walk towards him, " I wanna see it again."

Before he could say anything, the bell rang. Hyori waved at him, patting his shoulder as she past by, " Thank you for your time, Hinata-senpai."

" What did she mean by that?" Shoyo muttered. He glanced at the direction of the gym, " Natsu's taking too long." He stood up and walk towards the gym.

" Ow . . . It hurts . " Shoyo froze in his place, hearing the sudden whimper of Natsu. He barge inside, seeing his little sister on the ground, clutching her stomach. His eyes shift to the person in front of her.

He rushed to Natsu, gently pulling her in his arms, " What happened?! Did she do this to you?!"

" Hyori-nee k-kicked me. It hurts, 'Nii-chan." She whimpered again. It's fine if you hurt me,

" But hurting my sister . . ? Leave my sister out of this!" He walk up to her, with a swift move, he slapped her cheek. At the worst time.

" Hinata!" Sugawara's voice echoed inside the gym. But he couldn't care less. Shoyo walked to his sister, picking her up, " Why did you do that?!"

" What the fu** did you do?!" Tanaka asked, more like, demanded, his voice clearly scary. But he stayed quiet.

" Why would you do that to her, Shoyo?!" this time, Nishinoya asked, shouting at the shorter boy. Even though Shoyo wanted to speak, he decided to stay silent. I mean, what can he do? They saw him. They saw him slapped her which was for his sister. But to them, they all saw it as an intention, " Say something, Hinata." Daichi said, his voice demanding for answers. It's probably too late to tell the truth anyways. So he kept quiet.

" Can't speak? As expected from a son of a mafia leader." Nishinoya said, muttering the last few words. But Shoyo heard it, and it hit him too hard to the core.

" Guys! You should see . . . this." Yachi came, panting while holding her phone up, but her eyes widen to see what's happening inside. Too late.

" You . . . believe what you want to believe." He walk towards the gym's door, only to stop again, " But from the very start, I didn't do anything wrong." There, he left without any more words.

" Wait! Hinata! Wait a second . . No." Yachi stomped her feet, soon crouching down, her shoulder shaking, " No no no no . . " She looked up, tears running down, looking at the direction of where Shoyo and his sister took to leave.

" It's not his fault . . . It's not his fault." Yachi kept muttering, looking at the screen of her phone. The others looked at her confused. Asahi walk up to her, " Did he do something to you?" He asked.

Yachi shook her head vigorously, " No! Why would you do that to him?!" I gotta say something. Tell them, Yachi, " At least let him explain! It was not his fault!"

" How can you be sure, Yachi-san?" Kageyama asked while pulling Hyori up gently, who can't help but smirk a bit.

" I heard your conversation with him earlier, " Yachi said, directly to Hyori. She hold up her phone opening it while small sobs and sniffs escaped from her mouth and nose," It's probably useless to give it to you, "

She scrolled through her phone, and tapped somewhere on her screen with her index finger, " But this is the least that I can do for him."

To be continued . . .

𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤
𝔥𝔴𝔢-𝔶𝔦