ten.

" H-Hinata . ." Oikawa called, his voice trembling. He slowly approached the ginger, but Shoyo pushed himself back to the wall, picking up his polo and covers himself.

" H-Hinata I-I'm so sorry . ." Oikawa's voice was tremulous, his hands shaking while making its way to Shoyo's cheeks, " I'm s-so sorry, Hinata . ."

" D-Don't . ." Shoyo trembled, covering his face with his forearm, wiping his tears with his wrist, " Don't come c-closer . ."

But Oikawa didn't do what he said. He grabbed both his forearms, removing them away from his face, " I'm so sorry . . . I'm sorry . ."

" L-Let go! Please!" Shoyo struggled with getting his forearms off the man's grip. But Oikawa's bigger, stronger than him. His huge hand can lock both his wrist together with it.

" I'm sorry! I'm really sorry, Hinata!" Oikawa cried out, tears starting to fall as he tighten his grip, " I'm sorry, Hinata!"

With his trembling voice, he ask the man," A-Aren't you satisfied, T-Toru?"

But Oikawa could only kiss his wrists, his hands, his nails, his fingers. Tears uncontrollably falling down his cheeks. His eyes shut close while he press his trembling lips on Shoyo's slender fingers, " I'm really sorry . ." he hushed shakily.

" A-Are you not happy, Toru? You did i-it. You got me first b-before him, right?" Shoyo said, his voice confirming something yet he can hear his pain.

Toru couldn't make out words other than sorry, his apologies. " Y-You told me that w-we're supposed to be h-having fun, right? Why are you c-crying, Toru?" Shoyo asked, his hands trembling under Oikawa's kisses and lips.

" Hinata . . . I'm so sorry . . I'm sorry . ." he said, his voice blurry in between his kisses. Even though Shoyo's struggling in his grip, he kept it firm and continued to kiss his hands tenderly, his eyes shut closed, his brows frowning at him, " P-Please don't hate me . . ."

Shoyo cried silently, he bit his quivering lips, his doe hazel eyes looking up at him, " I don't hate you . ."

Shoyo blinked, a tear fell down his cheek, " before this . ."

Oikawa cried out more, sobs escaping his mouth while his lips still pressing on Shoyo's small fingers.

" But you changed it . . . I hate you so so much, Oikawa Toru . ." Shoyo said, his voice cracking while emphasizing his name. He again struggled to get him off of him, " I hate you! I hate you! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!"

Those words hit him like a truck. Those words hit his heart like knives piercing through the core millions of time, "Please d-don't hate me, Hinata!" Oikawa yelled, his voice hoarse and cracking. Shoyo became aggressive and struggled around to escape the room. Leaving his wrists, Oikawa hugged the ginger tightly.

" I hate you! I hate you so much! Let go!" Shoyo yelled, his small hands on the man's broad chest. He clenched his fist and punch the man's chest weakly, " I hate you so much, Toru . ." his voice trailed off.

He hit Toru's chest with his frail fist, repeating every words he said along with every punch he gave to him, " I hate you . . . so much . ."

Toru could only tighten his hug, having no intention of letting the ginger go. He pressed his lips on the ginger's delicate neck while tears falling down his cheeks, trying to distract himself from hearing further. I'm so sorry, Hinata. He could only apologize to him in his mind. He couldn't say anything. He's scared that if he says something, Shoyo will struggle again.

But right now, Shoyo's starting to calm down, but still hitting him with his fist weakly, small sobs and sniffs escaping the ginger, " I . . hate you . ."

Toru hugged him tighter and tighter enough for the ginger to not escape. His lips planting small kisses on his neck up to his temple and back down again to his neck, sniffing the unfamiliar sweet scent lingering around the ginger.

He can feel Shoyo's weight increasing onto him, his head rest on his shoulder while his hands rest calmly on his hard-chest. The room's dim and he can see Shoyo's peaceful sleeping face, his eyebrows not furrowing anymore and his red lips calmly letting out small breaths.

Toru felt really guilty. He raped the love of his life, he touched him without consent, his sick desires got the best of him and now he's regretting it. Even calling him a slut when he just wanted them by his side. He don't deserve an angel like him. But he can't let him go. He can't leave him alone. ' Cause I love you so much, Hinata.

Great job, great king. Toru leaned in and kissed the ginger's lips and kissed his forehead after. Great job.

short chapter. I'm so sorry.

To be continued . . .

thank you for reading
hwe-yi