twentysix point one.

Shoyo locked his bike in the bike rack and walk to the changing room while holding Natsu's hand, " Do you feel cold, hun?" Natsu shook her head and held his hand tighter.

Shoyo opened the changing room's door, surprised to see most of his teammates changing.

" Oh . . Hinata, Good morning. Eh? Natsu-chan's going to watch us practice?" Their heads turn to them, mostly at Shoyo.

" Good morning!" Natsu greeted cheerfully, waving her hand. Shoyo greeted with a simple bow and proceeds to change. He placed his bag down and proceeds to unbutton his shirt. He's unusually quiet.

But no one dared to talk to him. They still can't get over of what happened a few days ago. But what's bothering them is,

Uncomfortable with the awkward atmosphere, they all turn their heads to the ginger who's just quietly changing into his practice attire, he's not even trying, but he's really quiet.

" O-Oy B-Ba-Bakayama! C-Can you stop staring at me?" It's really uncomfortable here. Shoyo look around, only to see the others also staring at him.

" M-Min'na, Do you need something?" Shoyo asked, which snapped them back to reality. They turn around with a simple " nothing." " It's just a bit cold here."

Turning around a bit convinced, Shoyo continued doing his thing.

" Onii-chan." Natsu called, with a simple movement, she poked the middle part of Shoyo's sexyback.

" Aah~—-" Shoyo quickly covered his mouth.

" Ehh?! Onii-chan, are you okay?" Shoyo only nodded his head, glancing at her with a simple smile. He finished changing and walk outside with his sister.

" Did he just . . . " Daichi's voice trailed off, slowly turning to the first years and the two second years. He can't help but look down, " Oh God! You better take care of that before you start practicing!"

They all nodded their heads, embarrassed while covering their lower regions. It's been a while since I heard his moan. Tanaka and Noya said in their minds.

You have got to be kidding me. Tsukishima rolled his eyes, sighing and walk outside, straight to the restroom.

I . . . don't know much about how to take care of it but I'll do my best. Tadashi gulped, leaving shortly after Kei.

No good. No good. Kageyama furiously zipped close his bag, leaving not long after Tadashi.

" And you two?" Daichi asked the two second years. They both zipped their bags at the same time, marching out of the changing room.

" Haa . . these kids need Jesus." Asahi said, clasping his hands together, praying for them.

short chapter I know. I am so sorry.

To be continued . . .

𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤
𝔥𝔴𝔢-𝔶𝔦