two.

After some words, their homeroom teacher left for a meeting. It's still the first day so there's not much to do. They did the introductions, and the nomination for officers. And Yachi became the president of the class.

" I don't even know what a president is supposed to be doing." Yachi said as she took a sip of the box of milk she brought.

" Well, Presidents, of course, has some duties to do. Like some meetings with the other class officers, being called by a teacher, going from office to office. Something like that. All I'm sure of is it's stressing." Shoyo said, taking a bite of the milk bread. What he said sent chills up to her spine.

" Huu . . . I wanna back out."

" Too late." Shoyo laughed at her and he again took a bite of his milk bread, munching it. While they sat in comfortable silence, Yachi broke it with a question.

" Hinata, what club are you joining?" This somehow caught the ginger off guard, almost choking on the food. Yachi panicked, not knowing what to do, " I-I'm sorry, Hinata! I didn't mean to shock you!"

" N-No no it's fine. You just asked me out of nowhere. What was it again?" He asked after recovering.

" Oh I asked what club are you joining?" Yachi asked again, this time her voice mixed with worry, she didn't mean to shock the ginger.

" Oh! I'm joining the volleyball." He said with ease, as if he didn't choke earlier, and proceeds to eating again.

Volleyball? Did I heard that right? Volleyball? Yachi was blank for a second, Then what's the point of switching school? Volleyball?, which took notice of the redhead. Shoyo let out a sigh, " I know. What's the point of transferring here if I'm going to meet them again. " He said, pausing a bit. He then look up a bit, breathing in the air before continuing.

" I did said that I'm quitting. But I guess I love the sport too much that it makes me want to play again." He said, resting his chin on his palm, " Let's just say, I just need to get away from them. Emotionally. I know it's a dumb decision to just quit because of Hyori. Because of that misunderstanding,"

Yachi didn't know why, but hearing his words like that, his voice so sad, but yet the look on his face is peaceful. It's just emotional to see him looking okay but deep inside, he's about to give up. I mean, taking in all the pain since he was a kid and for several years. Then let's add one more year. That one year full of heart breaks.

" But as long as she's there, I'm not coming back."

Right. I haven't talked to him about that.

" I forgot to tell you, Hinata. But Hyori quit the team." Shoyo quickly turned to her, " Really??"

Yachi nodded. But what he said caught her, " But still. I can't come back. Not now."

Of course. You still need to recover, " I understand you. Don't put so much attention to it, okay?" It's not just her fault. They also gave in because of that one incident. I guess they forgot who their boyfriend is.

After some chats and deep talks, the bell rang, a sign that break time has ended. Their homeroom teacher came in, " Good morning again, students—- No you don't need to greet back. Please sit back down." The students, who attempted to greet, sat back down.

" I need to discuss about something with you. Especially to those students who are new, please listen carefully, " She said, glancing at the two former Karasuno's who already had their attention to her.

" There will be an All Class Activity happening next week. And the principal decided that this time, we will use the second-years' classrooms. For next week, you will decorate the room in your own choice, make it a restaurant, a café, or anything that will catch the attention of the visitors." As the the teacher continue talking, Shoyo's attention trailed off, Yuna-sensei's voice slowly fading away as his eyes got preoccupied by a black cat, it's mismatched eyes staring at him.

They say that when a black cat walks away from you, a bad omen will happen. Shoyo rested his cheek more on his palm, his hazel-nut eyes staring at it's mismatched ones.

Instead of walking away, the cat sat there, his gentle gaze of golden and hazel-nut eyes staring back at him as it yawns.

A combination of Kenma and Kuroo, huh? He sigh. The more he stares, the more he misses them. But he's afraid that if comes back, someone will get in between them again. And right now, he's still having a hard time trusting, how else if he meets them?

" Hinata! Hinata Shoyo!" Shoyo flinched, averting his eyes to turn to the blonde sitting beside him, " Y-Yeah?"

" Is there something wrong? What are you looking outside?" Yachi asked, tilting her head back to look outside, " Oh nothing. It's just a cat with . . ." Shoyo paused, turning his head back only to see no cat but the blossom tree where the cat sat earlier, " . . . mismatched eyes . . "

Am I going to have a bad luck?

The first day ended pretty smoothly, meeting up by the gate and waited for their other friend.

While waiting, Yachi watch as the peach-haired boy cling on the redhead who's talking with Natsu on the phone. Rui kept on clinging on the redhead, hugging him tightly, his chin rest on top of his head. Sometimes sniffing the smell of sweet oranges of his hair. It didn't bother the redhead much, it's just ticklish when he's breathing in the fragrant.

" Sorry to keep you waiting, guys! Coach talked to me!" Chuiro came, running up them while putting on his blue blazer.

" Ha! You should be! My stomach kept on yelling at me for food!" Rui whined, burying his head while whining.

" Then let's grab one!" Yachi cheered, which Rui quickly agreed. Shoyo nodded his head, agreeing with them.

" Let me call Nee-san so they can join us." Chuiro said, taking his phone out.

" Tell her to pick us up too!" Rui yelled from behind, only to earn a blunt ' Shut up ' from the senior.

After some time, a car pulled up in front of them. The window rolled down, revealing Eichuirin with her clear glasses on, " Hop in!"

" Onii-chan!" From the back seat, Natsu rolled down the window and called her big brother. Shoyo smiled at her and got in the car. Chuiro beside his sister while the three in the back, Natsu sitting on Yachi's lap.

" So, where do you wanna go?"

To be continued . . .

тнαик уσυ fσя яєα∂ιиg
нωє-уι