Introduction

If anyone is new to the Daminette/ Maribat fandom:

Daminette/ Maribat are crossovers between the Miraculous and DC the universes. The main pairing is Damian Wayne x Marinette Dupain-Cheng. 

Damian Wayne is the tan, green eyed(or blue, depends), black haired son of billionaire Bruce Wayne and Thalia Al Ghul. He was raised by his mother in the League of Assassins for the first ten years of his life before being sent to live with his father. In fics he's usually shown with green eyes and at least three siblings( Dick, Jason, and Tim- the first three robins) but can have has many as six, from what I understand. His personality is usually portrayed as rude, gruff, and easily annoyed. Damian has a temper but has a soft spot for animals. His alter ego is Robin, and is typically shown with a katana (sword). 

Marinette Dupain-Cheng in a midnight blue haired, bluebell eyed Parisian and hero of Paris. Her alter ego is Ladybug and has a partner named Chat Noir (Adrien Agreste). Canonically he's her love interest but some fics highlight his easy going nature and show him as a pushover that lets bullies and his father walk all over him. He can also be portrayed as abusive. Marinette is an aspiring designer and has made key inroads into the fashion industry, she is also slightly clumsy and lighthearted but still determined. She becomes Ladybug by using the miraculous, ancient jewlry that combines with a kwamii to transform into her superhero-self. Her weapon in the yo-yo. Her kwamii is Tiki, who is also her best friend. 

Many fics will revolve around Marinette overcoming her bullies, led by Lila Rossi. Lila lies to impress her peers and manipulates them to do as she says. She is often referred to as Liar Rossi. 

Love Interests- two common (cannonical) love interest for Marinette are:

Luka Couffaine- a musician with blue eyes and black hair(with dyed tips that are also blue) he is older than Marinette and calls her Ma-Ma-Marinette.

Adrien Agreste- a model with green eyes and blond hair. In the same class as Marinette, also known as Chat Noir.

(Damian Wayne is also known for his relationship with Raven, from the teen titans)

Siblings- Damian Wayne has many siblings, while the number varies from fic to fic these are the main ones:

Dick Grayson- OG Robin (Now known as Nightwing), black hair blue eyes. Acrobatic and very upbeat. 

Jason Todd- Second Robin (Now known as Redhood), black hair blue eyed. Died once, but was brought back to life- as a result has a white tuft of hair on the front of the head. Swears often, usually rude and teasing to his siblings. The 'Cool guy' 

Tim Drake- Third Robin (Now known as Red Robin), black hair blue eyed. Extremely skilled hacker, has an addiction to coffee- usually depicted as sleep deprived. 

Stephanie Brown- Spoiler (formerly Batgirl), Blonde haired blue eyed. Ocassional love interest of Tim Drake. Very cheerful, extreme sweet tooth. 

Cassandra Cain- Bat Woman (formerly Batgirl), black haired brown eyed. Doesn't speak unless she has to, expert in body language. 

Duke is another of his siblings but he's not seen as often. 

All members of the Batfamily are extremely skilled in combat/ self-defense.

(Marinette is an only child)

I hope you enjoy!!! Requests are open but I might not be able to get to all of them. If requests are closed I'll announce it but this story won't have a definite end, it's going to have regular updates. 

Lol this is kinda just to hold us all off until I can release my next full length fic (and so I don't go crazy re-reading the same story a billion times)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and check out my other stories!!!