17*

Louis was like 16-17 in this picture I-

Sorry for any mistakes in the chapter I just really wanted to get this published

They were going on a date.

More like a family outing but a date nonetheless.

Oh, and they invited their friends. And their friends are bringing friends.

So no, if they thought about it, it wasn't a date.

However, no matter what they called it, it was going to be a fun night.

Harry didn't have a fitting or a photo shoot and Louis didn't have to go to work.

Instead of waking up to screaming, Louis was woken by soft kisses on his shoulder and a hand carting through his hair.

When his eyes finally fluttered open, he was greeted with the green eyes of the man he fell in love with.

"G'morning baby" Harry whispered, placing a kiss on Louis' lips.

"Hi mr. morningbreath" Louis giggled, Harry pulling a mock hurt face.

"You wound me darling" he sighed dramatically, making sure to make his words extra breathy.

"I don't wound Harold dear, I simply tell the truth" Louis said, mocking and old posh accent. "Now give me a kiss before we have to get up"

Harry laughed a little, leaning in to place a kiss on Louis' lips. It wasn't fast and needy, just a simple, loving morning kiss.

"Now go brush your teeth. It's smells like last nights dinner mixed with stale air" Louis said, pushing Harry off of him. Of course, it wasn't meant to be mean. Everybody had morning breath.

Both knew it was a joke, both laughing a little bit about it while they walked to the bathroom.

"Are we the ones that are supposed to make the reservations?" Harry asked when they were done.

"No I think Niall called the place. We just have to show up."

"And who's all going?" Harry asked, following Louis as the omega worked his way around the house, picking up toys and stuff.

"You, me, our children, Zayn and Liam, Niall and Shawn, Michael and Luke, Gigi, Zendaya, and Ellie, and Michael and Luke's friends Calum and Ashton" Louis listed, Harry's eyes widening at his many people were going to be there.

"That's a lot of people Lou. Are you sure you don't want to send the kids to mums house?" The alpha questioned.

"Yes Haz. Michael wants to meet them and there is no way I'm brining them to the cafe and there is no way Michael is coming here. This place is a mess" Louis answered, face scrunching when he crushed his toe into a corner of the couch trying to hurry.

"Babe slow down" Harry soothed. "Do we need to rush today? No. Dinner isn't until six and we have all day to do everything"

"But when we get it done in the morning, we don't have to do it later" Louis pointed out, bending over to grab a Barbie from the floor.

Harry didn't mean to but he couldn't help himself when his eyes drifted to Louis' bum, his mouth becoming dry.

It's been almost a month since the last time they had sex and Harry was horny. Sue him.

"Lou" Harry said urgently, his cock quickly swelling as Louis turned his head innocently, having no idea of the thoughts running through Harry's head.