Chapter 1: Four years ago

January 12, 2001
Dear Diary,
What is this place? Where am I? I cannot wander, I cannot think, I cannot touch anyone. I tell my father, my judgements father, that I can read every thought one has by one single touch and what does that bastard do? He has me locked away.

I'm so lost...

Fourteen year old Raelynn Elianna Jones stops writing in her diary as soon as water drops onto the page, smearing some of the ink form her pen. She quickly wipes her eyes, knowing that the water is the salty tear from her hazel eyes.

Raelynn signs her name at the end with the outlines of a brain and he closes the little green book. The strawberry blonde stands from the desk and looks around her new room.

She knows that she's in a mental hospital, but where? She's got no idea.

Her parents separated when Raelynn was only five and he has been living with her father all of her life. She wound up touching her gun coach while he asked for a high five after she accomplished something tough, and she saw every single thought he had before, even before that day and from his childhood.

Raelynn thought her dad would be less judgemental when it came to her, so she told him what happened. He called her crazy and had her committed. So here she is. Locked away like she's crazy, which she doesnt think she is.

Or does she???

I wanted to thank everybody who has had patience with me during this time of my writer's block. I'm trying my best to overcome it. This is my third, fourth time attempting to write this story on here? This will be an Alice Cullen / female OC fan fiction. It will contain sexual content, violence, gore, and possibly some other mature themes.