Chapter 10: First Date

Raelynn gets dressed on Saturday morning with Mary's help

Raelynn gets dressed on Saturday morning with Mary's help. Mary and Billy had their first date yesterday and made their relationship official. It's sweet.

"Your first date with Alice," Mary coos as Rae puts on the low cut dress. "Do you know where you're going?"

"All I know is that it's at the Olympic National Park in Port Angeles," Raelynn claims. "I'm not sure what she has planned but I know that is where she is bringing me."

"Alice is here!" Caleb calls from the living room. "I'm sure you look great, come on!"

Raelynn smiles at her mother before she exits her room, Mary following her. Alice is wearing some very nice designer dress pants, a light purple blouse, a black blazer jacket, and a pair of black flats. Her hair looks almost like a pixie but Rae likes it.

"You look so cute!" Alice chirps.

"You look nice, too," Raelynn says.

Mary tells them both to be careful and they leave. "Caleb, you going to Sam's today?"

"Might go with you to Billy's to hang with Rachel since she's in for the weekend," Caleb replies. "Sam's with Leah."

"All right," Mary replies. "I'm gonna go get ready and we'll head to the reservation."
⚪️⚪️⚪️▫️▫️▫️⚪️⚪️⚪️

Alice and Rae walk Sams River Trail at the national park first

Alice and Rae walk Sams River Trail at the national park first. The nature alone is absolutely beautiful to Raelynn. She and Alice are holding hands, Raelynn has left her gloves on because it's cold out. Alice knows the main reason is because Raelynn is scared of the people and what they'd say if they find out about her ability.

Alice notices the smile on Rae's face as she looks at the scenic views all over. She smiles herself, unable to help herself. She felt the happiness coming from her mate and she felt happy. Alice is no empath like jasper but the happiness Raelynn is fleeing is hard to miss.