8. The Deal

Zoya's POV

Zoya's POV

“Don't tell him about me. No, wait! You should tell him about me. Tell him that I will always be ready to break his bones. I just need a excuse for it.” Said Aarohi. I laughed.

We were on a video call and I told her everything, that happened. Now it's a routine to talk everyday in night. Discuss about how our day went. The only thing which is left to do is to talk to Chirag. He is the brother I never had. I hope he is not that angry on me.

My phone rang with Arjun's call.

“Aru, I will talk to you later. Okay?”

“Okay! Take care! Bye.”
Wishing her goodnight, I closed my laptop and attended his call.

“Haan Arjun....”

“What have you actually done? I mean Adi is smiling today.” He seemed to be in shock. I sighed.

“I just made him laugh, Arjun. I am not sure that it will even last till tomorrow. We have a long way to go.”

“Okay… so you say, it's just the starting?”

“Yes! I can make it a bit fast, if you tell me what had happened.”

“Zoya….” He let out a long breath. I know he is not going to break his promise.

“Fine! Don't. I will make Aditya say it all.”

“Okay, thanks Zoya. Goodnight!” He said, sounding grateful.

“Goodnight…” I hung up the call.

What to do next? How can I make him open up more? Shall I invite him for dinner?

I kept sitting on bed, thinking what shall I do with this patient friend of mine.

“Di” Noor squealed and barged in my cabin, scaring me.

“What?” I snapped. What is this with her? Always shouting! Mad!

She pouted and sat in front of me.

“You told me you have interview tomorrow in college. Are you ready?” She bobbed her head.

“Sure?”

“Haan Di! You know my friend help me in studies now.”

“Really?” I asked and kept my laptop bag on the table.

“Haan..”

“Now tell me why are you here?” I asked.

“Oh haan…” She slapped her forehead lightly. I shook my head smiling.

“Maasi asked me to tell you that she is not going back. Maybe Uncle will come here.” I widened my eyes.

“Uncle is coming here? Really?” I asked, excited.