10. "Invite Her!"

Aditya's POV

Aditya's POV

“She is not joining dude! She have to attend an emergency at hospital.”

“This is not done. Today is Sunday!” Arjun sighed.

“Well, she is a doctor.” Arjun glared.

“Don't! Fight with Zoya on this. Not me. I think we should go office and complete our work which is pending.”

I said and sat on the bed. Arjun was sprawled on the couch already, playing games on his mobile.

“You know what Aditya,” I hummed, indicating him to continue.

“Go to hell!” I looked at him and his all concentration was on his mobile.

I so wanted to throw his mobile on floor and crush it!

“Aditya…” I heard mumma as she came in and Arjun sat straight, still playing.

“Haan…” She ruffled Arjun's hairs and came to me.

“I heard Dr. Raichand is your friend from school..” She stated instead of asking.

Oh! When did my mother ask me in these things? She just know it. All by herself.

“Ya! She is.” I said, rolling my eyes. She swatted my arm.

“Don't do that. Not in front of me.” I nodded.

Ya. Ya. Ofcourse! This is not my office.

“So… what about Dr. Raichand?” I asked, thinking what is cooking in her mind now.

“Haan… so I was saying, invite her for dinner tonight. Here.” I narrowed my eyes at her.

What's the need for it? She is definitely working on something, but what?

“Arre…. Won't I like to meet your friend?” She blinked her eyes innocently.

Did I say that she is a kid? No? Then I am saying it now. Yeah! She is a kid. Most of the times.

“Fine. I will invite her. Anything else Madam?” She grinned.

“No. This is enough for now.”

Smiling she left the room humming some tune.

I looked at Arjun.

“I don't know what's going on in her mind. I swear!” He pinched his throat.

“It will be better if you are not lying.”

“I am not. Trust me bro!” I sighed.
__________________

Arjun's POV

Adi left for office. On Sunday. Fool! But I am smart. I understand the need of rest. So, I stayed back.