Henchman and rulers

Midas POV (you know what gonna happen)

You had arrived back y/n went to the break room to go talk to everyone you told her that you needed to go to your office. You walked to the storage room hoping to find a ruler there.

After a few minutes of searching you finally had found one. You picked it up and slid it into your pocket hoping no one would see and ask about it.

You got into your office and locked the door you went and sat at the chair behind your desk. You looked down and said to yourself "wow am I really doing this?"

You undid your trousers and pulled them down to your ankles. You weren't sure what to do now. You were just sitting there in your boxers. You thought to yourself "how do I even do this like do I just take it out and put the ruler next to it or what"

After a few minutes of just siting there you whipped it out and picked up the ruler feeling like a kid again.
You placed the ruler next to your cock. You looked down trying to read the measurements. You saw that you had a pen on your desk you picked it up and made a mark in the ruler at the end of your cock.

You put the ruler on your desk and did your trousers up. You soon heard a knock on the door. You shouted "give me a sec" you threw the ruler into one of the draws.

You walked over to the door unlocked it then opened it. You saw a henchman there (you know where this is going) "hey how can I help?" You asked the man.
He looked down and quietly said "I need to talk to you about something important"
"Yeah sure bud just sit down" You wasn't sure what he needed to talk about but It probably wouldn't be anything to important.

You sat down after him and said "so what is it that you need to talk about?"
"Well Earlier I was patrolling outside the agency. On one of the top floors and I walked past your room and your window was open and I heard something I wasn't sure what it was I thought maybe someone had snuck in and where trying to kidnap you or hurt you. So i looked in and saw something I should have"

You sat there for a second and thought to yourself "fuck shit fuck shit holy mother fucker I really need to do better of not letting people find out because so far every time we have sex someone finds out. Actually this one should be on y/n she started it"

You looked at the man and said "sorry that you had to see that. It was a one time thing that happened by accident and I would appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone"
"It's ok and I will not tell anyone because that is your privacy"
"Well thank you for telling me that you saw that and if you want you can have tomorrow of with pay"
"Thank you anyway I should get back"
You nodded and he left the room.

You put your head in your hands "fuck" you mumbled. You couldn't believe it that another person had seen you two.

You remembered the reason you where in your office you opened the draw and looked at the mark it was at 9 and a half inches. "I don't know if that's average or not I will have to ask Brutus later I would ask Meowscles but technically he is a cat" you mumbled to your self.

You heard a beep come from your phone you looked to see it was a notification from y/n. She was asking if you where ready to go. You texted back saying "yep I'm ready I will be in the break room in a minute"

You left your office and made your way to the break room. You saw everyone there ready to go.
You looked at y/n she was gorgeous you couldn't help but looking until Meowscles playfully punched you in the arm saying "hey midas need to keep it in your pants. Stop being a teenage boy." You where confused for a second until you felt a small tent forming in your pants.

Your tried about thinking about something else that would make it stop. Until finally you found something that made it go and that was peely and Brutus making out. You quickly shook your head at the thought, even though you knew it had happened.

"So should we make are way there? Where are we going quick question?"
"My parents live at salty springs so not that far away"
"Should we take a boat to get across the waters then walk the rest of the way?"
"That seems like a good idea"

You all made you way to the dock and entered the boat.

-
-
-
-
-
Ok so change of plans the next chapter will be the dinner with your parents. I was going to make it into this chapter but then it would of been a long chapter and I prefer making shorter ones to longer ones so yeah. How do you guys feel about our big boy Midas?
Anyway I'm going to start making the next chapter and I will see you later.✌️