Pregnant?

It was around 8:30 am. You had just woken up with Midas in your arms. He saw you where awake and said "good morning girlie" you where about to say good morning as well until you ran into the bathroom.

You reached the toilet and was sick. You heard Midas come in he walked over. He held your hair back and patted you on the back.

"Are you ok?"
"I think so." You sat there leaning over the toilet for a few minutes being sick. Wait what if I am pregnant? Fuck if I am then that's not good I have been here a week and have already been impregnated by my boss.

"Y/n are you feeling better?"
"A tiny bit"
"Well that was a bit random you being sick."
"Midas"
"Yeah?"
"Well you know that we did it yesterday and you pulled out late and came inside of me. Well what if I am pregnant." You puked down the toilet.
"Shit what if I have. You know what we will take you to the doctors and we can find out.l
"Ok that's a good idea"

Midas brought you your cloths you wanted to get dressed in the bathroom so if you need to be sick you could be.

"Ok Midas I'm dressed."
"Ok that's good. Keep hold of this just in case you need to be sick." He said handing you a bucket.
He picked you up bridal style and started making his way to the doctors office in the agency.

You went past Skye on the way there.
"OMG Is y/n alright? What happened?"
"I don't know when she woke up straight away she was sick. So I'm going to take her to the doctor."
"Ok let me put my phone on charge and I will be with you."
"Skye don't worry I can handle this. Go do what you need to do also tell the other agents that the meeting later is delayed."
"Ok will do"

You arrived at the doctors office as soon as you went in you where sick. The doctor looked at you and said "so I'm assuming y/n being sick has something to do with the reason you are here."
"Yeah it does"
"Ok so what happened and what are her symptoms?"
"Well much hasn't really happened. She woke up and straight away she was at the toilet being sick and she hasn't stopped."
"Ok is there any chance she is pregnant."
"Yes"
"Ok we will need a urine sample. It's probably something else that's isn't to much of a problem."

Midas picked you up and took you to the toilet.
"Ok y/n we need a urine sample obviously I can't help because that would be a bit weird so can you do it yourself or do you want me to get a female doctor?"
"Nope I can do it myself I am feeling a bit better."
"Well that's good to hear that you are feeling a bit better. Anyway here is the cup for you to pee in"
He passed you the cup and you closed the door.

You just sat there for a few minutes thinking about everything. What would my mum say after all she did tell me to not get pregnant you know what the quicker I do this the sooner we find out. You peed in the cup and went back out side.

As soon as you got out of the door Midas pulled you into a hug.
"How are you feeling?"
"I'm ok let's just find out why I'm not feeling so good."
"Ok let's go"
He stopped hugging you his hugs where really nice he was warm like a hot water bottle. They sort of felt like a way you know everything's gonna be ok.

You walked back into the doctors office.
"Y/n you look better then you did earlier. So do you have the sample."
"Yes I do also I feel a bit better now."
"Well that is good. I'm going to go a find the results. You can stay in here if you want it should only be 10 minutes." He then left the room.

It was just you and Midas.
"Midas what if I am pregnant what am I going to do?"
"Y/n don't worry no matter what I will be there for you. I will help out as much as I can. And also there's a chance your not pregnant." He pulled you back into a hug.

Two hugs within half an hour he doesn't normally give hugs. He started stroking your hair he was actually helping he was making you feel more calm. You forgot the reason you where even in there until the doctor walked in.

"Ok so I have the news. You are not pregnant but the reason you where sick earlier was because of food poisoning."
You both let out a sigh of relief.
"Thank you so much doctor." You said with excitement in your voice.
"It's no problem. Do you know where you might of got food poisoning from?"
"Um I'm not sure."
Midas looked up at both of you and said "I think I might know where from. Yesterday we had kebabs everyone went for lamb. And you went for chicken. So that would make sense why none of us got sick either."
"That does seem like you would get it from that. It would also explain why no one else got it like Midas said anyway you can go I might see you again for not I don't know but anyway have a great day"

You both left the room. You where jumping up and down that you weren't pregnant. Midas looked at you and laughed "well no adult responsibility's for us"
"I am so happy I'm not pregnant like I'm just not ready to be a mum or have responsibilities. Maybe in future we need to be more careful we don't need to go through that again."
"Yeah that does seem like a good idea. I will also use protection as well"
The chuckled a tiny bit.

You both made it back to your room and it was 11:30 so you laid in the warm covers while Midas went to get you a drink.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hey sorry this is up later than normal. I will make sure the next chapter is up at the same it normally is. Also I think I might make the next chapter in Skyes point of view. I'm not sure exactly. If there anything you would want me to add just let me know.
Ok I will see ya later baii ✌️