Lonely

So this chapter is Skyes POV from last chapter . Also I couldn't find any Midas memes so have this photo of him.

Skye POV

You woke up and checked your phone there was a message from Tina.

                       Tina

Hey I know we where meant to hang out today but could we maybe do that another day because ruby asked if I wanted to hang out today and I think I might ask her out.

    Yeah that's fine I will hang out with y/n. Good
     Good luck tell me how it goes.

You got out of bed you had a shower and got dressed into your normal clothing. You heard your stomach grumble "well must be getting hungry" you mumbled to yourself.

You walked out of your room to go get breakfast. On your way there you saw Midas carrying y/n you were going to make a joke then you realised that she must be sick. She was really pale like even paler than Midas and that says something.

"OMG is y/n alright."
"I think so I'm going to take her to the doctors. As soon as she woke up she was sick and she hasn't stopped."
"Ok let me grab a breakfast bar and I will meet you there."
"Skye don't worry I can take care of her"
"Are you sure because I would be more than happy to help."
"Skye would I of said it if I wasn't sure? Anyway I need you to go and tell the other agents that the meeting is later."
"Will do"

You saw Midas run of. You headed your way to the break room. So what am I going to do today Tina is spending time with her crush, y/n is ill and I can't help out.

You grabbed a breakfast bar and sat down next to Meowscles.
"Hey meow meow"
"Hey Skye how are you?"
"I'm good you?"
"I'm good."

He looked back at his phone you saw a smirk go across his face a few times from what you could. Tell he was texting Lynx.

"Um I need to go Skye I will see you later"
"Ok see ya later also the meeting has been put back."

He just nodded and left. You were alone eating your breakfast bar with your chocolate milk. You soon heard the door open and some loud sound coming from that area.

You stood up and looked to see what it was it was Brutus and peely. Obviously you could tell they had been kissing. Brutus saw you and said "hey Skye how are you?"
"I'm good you guys?"
"We are very good actually. So do you know what time the meeting is because we went there and nobody was as there."
"Oh yeah Midas had to put the meeting back."
"Oh ok. Anyway me and peely are going to do some training."
"Ok see ya later then"

You walked to your room to go and find something to do. You had never realised how boring it was when no one was there. You had tried to have a conversation with Ollie but he was in a bad mood today.

*time skip*

It was lunch time so you went to go get some food. You walked in and saw Midas "Midas is y/n alright? What happened? Where is she right now?"
"Jeez Skye she is alright she had food poisoning. She is currently in bed asleep."
"Ok it's good to hear she is alright. Quick question how do you two sleep. Like do you have a pillow wall in between you two or do you just cuddle up to each other."
"Skye you know that we don't cuddle up to each other because that would be inappropriate as work colleagues we just go to sleep like how we would normally."
"Ok just asking"
"Anyway I should get back and see how she is."
"Ok see ya later."

You sat in silence by yourself again. You decided to go and make some soup for y/n because that might make her feel better. You opened the cupboards and the fridge and started making the soup.

*time skip*

You where outside Midas room door holding soup. You opened the door and saw them cuddling up to each other. "Awwwwwwwwwwwww"
Midas realised that you where there and let go of y/n
"Skye have you ever heard of a thing called knocking?"
"Yes I have, also you said it was inappropriate to hug or cuddle your work employees but here you are cuddling up to one of them."
"Skye y/n wasn't feeling so good so I gave her a hug as a friend not as a work employee. I am a person not just a boss who doesn't have emotions. Anyway what do you need?"
"Well I don't need anything I just wanted to give y/n some soup. Don't worry I will be out of your hair soon I will put it here and you can go back to cuddling. Bye."

You left the room jumping up and down. Are they dating? If they are I'm so happy they would be a cute couple. Also Midas looked happy when he was having a cuddle. Awww it was so cute.

-
-
-
-
-
-
So here is Skyes POV it wasn't the best but yeah. Also it's shorter than normal. So you and Midas where cuddling how do you feel about that?
I hope you are good. I will see ya later baii ✌️.