Online video

You woke up in your bed with Midas booty in your face you prayed to the lord he doesn't toot. ( yes I actually did it 😂) Midas must of had a hard time getting comfortable because his head was by your feet, his legs were against the headboard and his booty was on the pillow next to your face.

There was mumbles coming from Midas and soon enough he started kicking randomly so you quickly got out of the bed and started shaking him aiming to wake him. You did get him to wake and he sleepily said

"W-what happened"
"Midas you had a bad dream"
"Oh ok"

You started stroking his hair calming him down until he looked down and saw his legs against the headboard which gave him a confused look.

"Why is my ass resting on your pillow?"
"If I'm being honest I really don't know I woke up to see you like that"
"Oh ummm that's weird"
"Yeah, anyway I'm going to get some breakfast and get some painkillers do you want to come"
"Yep I will join you why do you need the painkillers?"
"You remember yesterday when I hit my head?"
"Ahh headache? Also yesterday was really fun"
"It definitely was and I was not expecting us to do that especially on the front of your car"
"I think it made it more exciting"
"Yeah what about when someone heard us and made a comment?"
"Oh yeah"

He started laughing while you just sat there with your mouth open not believing what he was doing. He moved his head up and kissed you on the lips.

*time skip*

You and Midas had gotten dressed and were going to get some breakfast from the break room. Tina was the only one in there and she was on her phone doing something.

"Good morning Tina"
"Good morning you two how was your night?"

You and Midas looked at eachother and a huge smile went across both of yours faces.

"Really good you could say"
"Yeah I know"
"What?"
"Some one took a video of both of you on Midas car and posted it online"
"I don't know what you mean"
"Y/n there is no point of trying to act like you guys didn't have sex on his car"
"So that's online?"
"Yep all over the internet"
"Shit"

Midas had a huge smile across his face which made no sense to you because there was a video on the internet of both of you.

"Midas why are you smiling?"
"Because"
"Because what? Doesn't it bother you?"
"No it doesn't I'm fine with it in a way I'm proud"
"WHAT?? Why does that make you proud?"
"Well when I was younger I used to watch that sort of stuff ya know and I always wanted to be one of the people in there"
"I don't know what I'm supposed to say to that but I think we should get it if the internet"
"Can't we just keep it up a little longer"
"I don't think that's a good idea"
"Fine"

Tina was still there but she had gone on her phone while you and Midas were talking.

"Um Tina?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you know who posted it"
"That's something that I needed to talk to you about. An anonymous account posted it so there is no way to find out who it is"
"That just makes it better"

There was a scream that came from down the hallway near Skyes room and it sounded like it was her screaming as well. All of you looked at eachother and ran down the hall way to see what happened.

You knocked on her door and all you could hear was a mumble which you didn't quite get so you called her name.

"Skye?"
"Yes"
"Are you ok? We heard you scream"
"I just saw something on my laptop"
"Do you mind if we come in so we can see"
"Umm maybe only you"
"Yep I will ask them to stay here"

They stayed there while you opened her door and walked over to Skye laying on her bed. She moved her head up from her pillow and gave you a huge hug.

"Skye what did you see?"
"Look at what should be open in my laptop"

You saw it on the opposite side of her bed so you grabbed it. When you opened it a password was needed.

"Hey Skye it needs the password"
"Yep it should be Golden glitter farts unicorn"
"Ok"

A little giggle left your mouth as she said that. The password worked and there was a video that had been paused. You started the video and you couldn't see anything until you heard a few little mumbled sounds you weren't sure what they were saying so you turned the volume up.

" ah ah m-m-Midas f-faster AHHHHHHHH mmmmmmm"

It didn't take long for you to realise what she had seen and if you were her you would of screamed as well. Well at least you had seen the video on the internet now.

You looked over at Skye hugging her pillow tightly and you felt sorry for her considering she had seen something like that a few times now.

"Skye I'm sorry you had to see that"
"Why is that even on there?"
"Well a person took a video of that when they weren't supposed to and they decided to post it"
"Why did a person do that?"
"I have no idea why they would do that"
"Also why were both of you on the car?"
"Ask Midas about that"
"Oh ok but that whole thing is just"

She started fake puking which made you laugh and she soon started laughing. You forgot that Midas was outside until there was a knock on the door.

"Hey girls are both of you alright?"

You looked at Skye and both of you started laughing again.

"Hey Skye should we let him in or go to the break room and talk to him?"
"He can come in"

You shouted not to loud but loud enough for him to hear you.

"Hey Midas you can come in"
"Ok here I come"

Midas opened the door and sat down on the bed next to you and Skye. He looked over to the laptop and had a confused look so he said

"What was the problem?"
"Oh Skye saw something on her laptop"
"What did she see?"
"You know that Tina Said there was a video online of us last night?"
"I'm assuming she saw that didn't she"
"Yeah she did and it's not pretty"
"Ok well Skye don't go on the internet for a few days"

Skye nodded as Midas got up and gave Skye a hug she hugged him back and you sat there smiling at both of them. Midas moved back and said

"Skye do you want to go and get some ice cream"
"Yessss I would love to"
"Ok let's go to the car"
"Could we maybe not go to the car"
"Why not?"
"Because I saw what happened on the front"
"Ahh yes you did ok let's go to the choppa then"
"Ok you haven't done that in there either have you?"

You and Midas looked at each other remembering what happened when they went to the grotto to get one of the files. Skye looked at both of you in disbelief and asked

"Wait both of you did it in there as well?"
"Ummm a while ago but you have been in there since"
"Ewwww you know what I don't need ice cream I will get something from the fridge"
"Ok well we could get it for you so you can watch tv and eat snacks"
"Actually that sounds good"
"Ok well we will go get that"

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

How are all of yall? I can't wait to do peely and Brutus seeing that next chapter 😂.
Anyway I will see ya later baiii ✌️