Midnight

Yall know what's about to happen here 😏 😂

Midas PoV

It was late at night and you could feel something sitting on your lap. From what you could tell it was y/n.

"Hey y/n"

There was no response she just got in the covers and pulled your boxers down.

"Umm y/n are you alright."

She just ignored you and started palming your member.

"Y/n should we maybe do this laterrrrrrr"

She shoved you down in her throat. It felt good so good. She was grinding her teeth against the edge. You couldn't help but moan at the pleasure and every time you moaned she start sucking harder.

"~fuck~"
As soon you said this she shoved you further in her throat and started choking. You tried to move back so she wasn't choking but she wouldn't let go. She was choosing to give you pleasure instead of breathing.

You weren't sure how you felt about that. You could feel that feeling in your stomach and you came in her mouth. She swallowed it at once it sort of satisfied you when she did that.

You were expecting her to finish and do something else but she went back to sucking your dick. She was swirling around the tip with her tongue. It was a weird feeling.

She moved away and crawled up your chest. She was sitting on your crouch and her hands were firmly placed on your chest.

She moved her head forward when your realised one of her eyes was gold. Then it hit you that it was Midas not y/n.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!! GET OFF ME!! You can't just do thaahhhhhhhh"

He was listening until the end where he started bouncing on your boner (boner 😂). It was good until you remembered that it wasn't y/n.

"No no I can't do this get off me"
"Why Midas we are both enjoying this and no one has to know"
"No I can't do that to her"
"You sure?"

He started rocking back and fourth as he said the last thing.

"Midas I know you want to" he said sounding like
Y/n.
"Wait what the hell you sound like y/n"
"Yeah I can do that. I can also get rid of they eye."
"Wow. Anyway I need you to get of me"
"What if I sound like y/n so you think it's her you won't get in trouble"
"NO"

He leaned over and started sucking your neck like a lollipop completely ignoring what you had said. You tried to push him away but it was no use.

"G-get of me you a-arnt y/n. I don't care if you act like y/n I'm not agreeing to this."
"P-please Midas I need you"
"Stop talking like y/n"
"But I am y/n and I need you"
"I know you arnt y/n you are a different Midas. Now get of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

He has started slowly licking your chest. You wanted to get rid of him but the pleasure was to much. He moved back and slowly whispered in your ear.

"Hey don't worry we can keep this a secret"
Before you could say something he shoved his tongue in your mouth.

You slowly forgot it was Midas and started letting the pleasure fill you. You had clenched onto the sheets on the bed. It was different because you were always on top and doing most of the work. Where as now you where just laying down and the pleasure was being fed to you.