Fireworks

Y/n PoV

It had been a few cold days since Midas had planned for you and him to go see the fireworks near camp cod. Seeing the frost outside earlier made you think it was a good idea to wear some warm comfy clothing. You had a black pair of jeans, a black long sleeve top, Midas black hoodie and you were planing to wear your dr martins as well.

You had spent most of the afternoon wondering if you should wear a coat because the car would be warm but later on you might go outside In front of the car to see the fireworks better.

There was a knock on the door that must of been Midas it sounded more like a Midas knock then how the others knocked. There was another knock and soon after a deep voice followed after. It was clearly Midas trying to make his voice deeper then it was.

You opened the door making sure to move out of the way so you didn't open it into your face. Midas was standing at the door with colourful flowers in his hands. He moved them forward for you to take.

"Aww thank you Midas"
"No problem"

He was trying to make his voice deeper again and it was slightly annoying you.

"Midas stop it with the deep voice"
"What I'm not doing that"
"If you don't stop I will start forcing my voice"
"But I'm not doing that"
"Midas!"
"Uh fine"
"Thank you. Question do you think I should wear a coat?"
"No you will be fine that area is always really warm"
"But wouldn't it be colder because of the mountains because that's how it should be"
"No it's weird it has this power there were it should be cold it's warm"
"Oh that's weird"
"Yeah but what you have on currently will be great for it and you look amazing if I didn't say"
"Thank you. You look great yourself"
"Thanks anyway do you wanna go now"
"Yep let me just get something I will meet you at the car"
"Ok see you at the car"

*time skip*

It was dark and you could see the stars with the moon shining in the dark sky it was beautiful. Midas parked at the end of the yellow bridge so you could get a good view of the fireworks going of by the house on camp cod. He was holding your hand and a huge smile went across his face when you looked at him.

"Midas I don't know if I have ever told you this but you are very beautiful"
"Thanks I guess, that was very random"
"Well that's me"

He chuckled and turned the radio up so you guys could listen to some music. Smile by Lily Allen was playing and that was a song you hadn't heard in a while but it was one of your favourites so you started singing alone to it.

You could see something glistening in the dark looking at you. It was Midas and he had a 🥺 face while staring at you.(please can someone tell me the name of what that face is called because I have no idea) His hand moved forward and he turned the music down which confused you.

"Why'd you do that?"
"Because I want to hear you sing"
"I was doing that with the radio on"
"No but I want to hear you just you"
"I don't know what I'm supposed to say"
"Me neither but I just want to hear you. Your voice is beautiful"

He pulled you into a hug and you could feel his head rest on your head. Suddenly both of you could hear the fireworks start. Both of you moved so you could get a better look at them. They were so beautiful there were ones that went straight up like a shooting star's, there was another one that went up in curls and they were your favourite ones for sure.

Midas tapped you on the shoulder and opened the door to signal to go outside. Both of you stood in front of the car and leaned against the bonnet. You could see Midas face look in amazement at the fireworks, he had a huge smile that had a little gap between his lips.