Feeling on edge

So I just realised that the photo above was meant to be in the last chapter but ummmm yeah u Have it for this one instead.

Midas PoV

You woke up to the sound of the birds chirping outside it was a nice sound to wake up to. You were about to get out of bed to get ready for the day when you remember what happened last night.

You covered your face with your hands and started mumbling cuss words. You couldn't believe that you had actually done that. It was something you should of never done but you still did it for some dumb reason. 

You were stuck thinking about how dumb you were for doing that. Until your door swung open. You could see y/n walking in with a tray in her hands.

"Good morning sleepy head. You are normally ready to start the day by now"
"Umm yeah."
"Midas are you ok your acting weird and your hands are shaking"

You looked down and saw that your hands were shaking like y/n had just said.

"Oh um I'm not sure maybe I just need to get ready"
"Makes sense but first have your food that I made you"
"Aww thank you"
"No problem for my special boy who I would do anything for"

Suddenly guilt game over flooding you. You hands were shaking like crazy. You felt even worse then you already did.

"Midas your hands are shaking like crazy. Eat something it might help"
"Yeah"
"Midas has something happened that you haven't told me." (She knows 😂)
"What would make you think that?"
"Well I used to do psychology and when someone's hands are shaking like yours and there voice cracks a lot and they are also acting a bit on edge it normally means they are hiding something or feel really guilty for something they did"
"Oh well nothing for me to hide. I'm just going to eat this."

You started eating trying to forget about what happened until y/n moved closer to you and snuggled into you.

"Midas your bed is wet. Do you know why?"
"Ummm no idea. That's really weird"
"Yeah it is. Are you sure you are alright because your voice just cracked."
"I'm fine"
"Ok just checking. It's a bit chilly I'm gonna get in the covers with you." (Definitely can't think of reason for your bed to be wet *cough* shadow Midas)

As soon as she got in she could feel you weren't wearing boxers like you normally do. She gave you a weird look and you tried to ignore it by putting Netflix on.

You suddenly heard something in your earpiece. It was coming from Meowscles.
"Hi Midas I think we all need to meet up the henchmen think they saw you late last night walking about when you were in your room. So there might of been an intruder"
"Ok Meowscles thank you for letting me know. If you can get all the other agents to meet me in the meeting room it would be great."
"Will do"

Y/n looked up at you and gave you a smile.
"Y/n I need to get ready we all are meeting in the meeting room in a few minutes."
"Ok why?"
"The henchmen think they saw me walking around last night"
"But weren't you in bed asleep?"
"Yeah that's it"
"Ok well I'm going to my room to get dressed I will see you there then."

Y/n left the room going into hers. You where mentally hitting your head against the wall. It was a bad idea to do what you had done last night.

You soon realised that it had been a few moments you had been thinking about that. You decided to get a shower before you got dressed. You thought about just putting your clothes on and then getting a shower later but you couldn't because of how sweaty you were from last night.

*time skip*

You had finished your shower and you were ready to leave to go see everyone. You still hated the fact you did what you did.