Punishment

You started making your way to Midas room. You where thinking what your punishment would be it couldn't be to bad because you didn't actually sneak out it was just a cover up story.

You walked into his room. He was again eating icing. It took you a few seconds to realise he was doing that not something else. "So what my punishment Midas?"
"Well you actually didn't sneak out so I'm not gonna make it to bad you have to clean my car but there is also another punishment that will sort of be a surprise."
"Ok that should be to hard. So where are the buckets and sponges?"
"You need to get a shower first for one of your other punishments"
"What why would I need to shower for a punishment?"
"Just go in the shower y/n"
"Ok"

You walked into the bathroom thinking that was a weird conversation and also why would I need to shower for a punishment later?

You hoped into the shower adjusting the heat temperature. It was soon perfect. You picked up your soap it was lavender scented. You soon heard the door open.

"Hey Midas I'm still in the shower like you told me to"
"I know"

He soon started taking his shirt and his trousers of.
"Midas what are you doing?"
He looked at you and smirked. You knew what he was trying to do.

He soon walked into the shower. He leaned over you and sucked your ear (Idk what I'm writing 😂). It was actually pleasurable surprisingly. He put his tongue inside your ear. Which made you laugh because it was ticklish.

He moved his head away he looked at you in the eyes. He had drips of water running down his face from the shower. He moved his bare body against your bare body.

You both started kissing each other it was messy but enjoyable. You could feel something poking you in the hip. "M-Midas what's that poking me?"
He looked down and said "that's a surprise tool that will help us later."

You laughed at his joke. You heard an alarm go of you looked at Midas and he said "fuckkkkk you stay here I will be back in a second."

You saw him wrap a towel around his waist. He picked up his drum gun in his room and left. You heard gun shots you also heard Midas he was saying "can't i take a shower in the middle of the day seems like I can't, fuck you shadow"

Midas came back into his room slamming the door he made sure it was locked what was a good thing. He walked back into the shower and said "ok let's go back to where we where."

He started kissing you all over your neck trying to find your sweet spot. He soon knew when he did because you let out a huge whine of pleasure. He started sucking hard on your sweet spot. You where bitting your lip trying to stop the moans from coming out.

He stopped what he was doing. He rubbed you lip that you where bitting on he soon said "y/n don't try to hide it. It will come out no matter what."
You just nodded feeling the water drip down onto your face.

Midas just looked at you for second you soon felt his fingers go up you. "Fuckkk ~ah~"
"Enjoy that girlie?" He started moving his fingers fast.
"Of cause I fucking do coffee boy"
"Coffee boy?"
"It's a nickname."
"Could be a sex name instead" he said with a chuckle.

He kept going his fingers pumping inside you. You felt your knees weaken you grabbed onto his shoulders. He pulled his fingers out.

"So should we use the surprise tool?"
"Yess should we turn the shower of so it's a bit easier."
"Let's keep it on. There won't be as much mess and it could be fun"

He picked you up you wrapped your legs around his torso. He pushed you into the wall. Not to hard so it didn't hurt. He held you hips he started lining himself up.

"Midas just fuck me already it should be that hard."
"It's a bit harder then normal."
He soon pushed himself into you at once. "Fuckkkkinggg helll" you let out a huge moan as well. It was more painful than normal because Midas didn't normally shove it all up there at once.

He started kissing you grinding his hips against you. You started moving your hips as well motioning you where ready for him to start.

He started going in and out slowly it didn't take him long to go faster. You where moaning but in his mouth so it was silence. He wasn't wrong saying it would be more fun to keep the shower on.

He started going faster you let out a huge moan. He stopped for a second he moved him mouth away from yours. "So should I make your punishment that I just leave now so your just horny and need me or do I stay and make you clean my car. Umm decisions decisions."
"Please Midas I need you I will do anything for you to finish. I just need to to finish."
" umm you know what I will finish but you have to clean my car."
"MIDAS I'm getting inpatient I need you to finish."

He started going back in and out. He was slamming his dick in you. It was good you both where like this

O
| O
| |\
—\
  |   \
(Idk how to do it 😂😂)

You felt his member twitch inside you. You could tell he was about to come but he wanted to get the most of it. He came inside only pulling out 1 second late.

"Shit sorry I didn't mean to. I just couldn't stop myself from going on."
"Don't worry"
"Ok well let me clean you up."

He picked up the shower head and moved it close to your area.
"Midas don't"
"Why it won't hurt you"
"I know it won't hurt me but it's just a weird thing. So I wouldn't put it near there"
"Ok a bit weird but ok"

You both got dressed.
"So when do you want to start cleaning my car?"
You playfully punched him in the arm.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ok so done I wasn't sure how the whole in the shower thing would go. Also I don't know how to do the drawing with my keyboard on my phone as you probably could tell but it was just to give a bit of an idea. So yeah hope you enjoyed and I will see you later ✌️
👁👄👁