Halloween party

Ok so I would of written another chapter before this but I decided to not do that as you can tell. Let me catch you up it's 26 October it would of been on the 31 but you are trick or treating with Skye. Every were as been decorated and the party is at the yacht.

-
-
-
-
-

It was 7:45 you had finished getting dressed for the party you had some lingerie on under your outfit hoping you and Midas would get to do something special later. (😏)

You were about to leave when you realised your necklace was on your bedside table you had somehow managed to find a necklace online exactly to the same one from the films.

Everyone was calling you on there phone asking where you were. It was crazy you weren't even late but your phone had made it's way to the floor.

You ran out to see the others costumes and so you could leave with the others to the yacht. The first thing you saw was Midas big fluffy yellow dress it was huge there where yellow sequins on the upper body part. He had glittery yellow eyeshadow on his eyes and red lipstick. You weren't sure if he was wearing heels or not because he would of done really well to find a pair that would fit him.

"Midas or should I say Belle you look amazing"
"Thank you. You look amazing your self"
"Thank you quick question are you wearing heels?"
"No sadly not they don't do sparkly yellow heels in size 15 so I am wearing my yellow converses"
"Makes sense and you wouldn't get the blisters on your feet"
"Yeah they hurt like a but cheek on a stick"
"Good way to term it"

Everyone was behind you smiling at your and Midas conversation. Tina was a zombie she clearly had put a lot of effort into her costume. Half of her clothes were covered in fake blood and ripped up. Her arms and legs were covered in cuts made from latex she also had one under her right eye. It took you a few moments to realise she also had fake dummy teeth in as well.

"Hey y/n your dress is amazing there is so much detail it must of taken days to make"
"Thanks it took a while to make. You clearly have put a lot effort into your costume the details in your wounds are so good they look so real"
"Well ya know braiiinnnnnss"

You both started laughing until Brutus looking exactly like Gru tapped your shoulders

"Hey gorls should we start getting ready to leave"
"Yeah probably"

You saw the fridge door open and close Skye was getting herself some Chocolate milk. Skye had gone as a clown for Halloween it seemed like she had her hair in two pony tails in an ombré from brown to red. For her make up she had pink neon diamonds around her eyes and a huge smile that was neon pink as well.

"Hey Skye I like your costume"
"Thank you Tina wanted me to go as tinker bell but I said no mostly because I don't like dresses"
"Makes sense"

"Sisters we should start going" peely shouted with his voice being higher pitched then normal. He wasn't wrongs when he said he was going to be James Charles his make up was bright with loads of different colours and he had done it really well. For his clothes he had the sister merch on there was also a black wig on the tip of his peel.

"Yeah let's get going. Wait where is Meowscles?"

Midas grumbled being annoyed that he was wearing dress
"He is at the helipad"
"Ok do you want me to help you with your dress?"
"Umm yeah could you actually. I still can't believe that you got me to wear this"
"Well I must be magic. You know you didn't have to go for a dress so big"
"Well I might as well go big if I'm doing this once"
"Who said your doing this once?"
"I did"
"Well I think I know when I might get you to do this again"
"Oh really?"
"Yeah we will see"