Gun training

You woke up in the morning hearing "y/n I need to get ready. You can go back to sleep if you want but can you let go of me"
You looked up at Midas and gave him puppy eyes "please can you stay just a little longer"
"I need to get ready"

You ignored what he said and just cuddled up to him more hugging him tighter.
"Ok for a few minutes but I soon need to get ready"
You let go of him and kissed him on the cheek. He sat there blushing. You giggled a tiny bit he soon left to get ready.

It only took him a few minutes then he was ready. He was a lot quicker at getting ready today than normal.

Midas had left you there alone just with the covers. You felt a tiny bit lonely so you decided to get dressed. You put on a black pair of sports leggings and a white crop top.

You walked into the break room only Meowscles was in there. He looked up and said "good morning y/n your up earlier than normal."
"Midas woke me up without meaning to so I decided to get ready."

He looked at you and quickly said "y/n you might have to wear a longer top."
"Why"
"Well you have marks"
"What do you mean?"
"You have golden hand prints on your stomach. So you might need to wear a longer top to hide them."
"Shit. Yeah I forgot. Thanks for telling me."
"It's ok"

You went to leave when you walked into Tina "good morning y/n"
"Good morning Tina"
"Where you going?"
"I'm going to change my top."
"Why?"she looked down and saw the handprints.
"So when where you going to tell me?"
"Tell you what?"
"That you and Midas had a play date with a bed."
"Tina that's not what happened."
"Then why do you have his hand prints on your lower stomach?"

You tried thinking of a good reason for his hand prints to be there. Until you though of an ok story.
"Well yesterday in training I was trying to teach Midas this dance. He good a bit annoyed he couldn't do it and accidentally left marks."
"Uhmm I'm not sure"
"Well believe what you want but nothing happened"

You left the room that was a close call to someone finding out. You changed your top. You quickly texted Midas what happened so he knew.

*time skip to training*

You where all in your groups ready for training. Midas had just explained to the other group what they would be doing. He came back to your group and said "so let's get started Tina I know you only use explosives but I still have to make you do this."
You all nodded. Tina looking a bit fed up because she couldn't use explosives.

You all where about to start until Skye said "I want to add something. A little competition between y/n and Midas. You both have a sniper rifle and the closest person to hit the target wins and the person who doesn't win gets a dare from me"
You where looking forward to this. Midas said "Skye you know I'm not good with sniper rifles."
You said "don't worry I'm not good either"
"But weren't you saying the other day sniper rifles where your best friend."
"No I was saying that the combat shotgun was my favourite I couldn't remember the name so I called it that."
"Oh ok"

You both shot the target you hit it perfectly where Midas hit it in the chest instead of the head.
"I Thought you just said you weren't good with them."
"Maybe i lied"

Skye walked up and said "Midas you ready for your dare?"
"Let's just get it over with what is it?"
"I dare you to make out with y/n"

You and Midas just stared at them and both said "WHAT"
Skye said "if you want you can go into the little room over there to make out so you have some privacy"
"Y/n follow me" Midas said walking over to the little room. You where surprised he agreed to this.

It was now just you and him in the room. It was super awkward. "So uh I don't know what to say" you said trying to break the silence.
"Me Neither we have done this before with out anyone knowing and it wasn't awkward but now it feels a bit like it."
"Well I would say let's act like we did and leave but the others would know straight away if we did or didn't."

After you finished saying that you felt Midas lips on yours. They where so soft. You kissed him back hoping it would never stop. Both of your tongues where fighting over for dominance. You soon both parted for some air. You looked him straight in the eyes he gave a peck on your forehead.

You both walked out. "So how was it you guys?" Skye asked jumping up and down. You both looked at them not saying anything.
You saw that Midas had a bit of lipstick around his mouth from you. You laughed a tiny bit.

Midas soon said "ok Tina and Skye you need to practice. While I go to the toilet quickly." As soon as he finished speaking he was out of the room.

Skye and Tina looked at you. "What?"
Skye quickly said "so how was it. Was it good or bad. If you had the chance would you do it again?"
"It was good anyway you should be practicing not asking me about a kiss."
Tina looked at you and said "well we wanted it to happen to ask how you feel about it. Like do you want to Skye cover your ears get fucked by him over his desk or just be friends."
You just laughed.

You looked at your phone there was a notification from Midas saying "I know what your punishment is see me in my room after training."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
So what did you think of that? You will also be getting punished 😏😏 in the next chapter.
Hope you are doing well and I will see you later.