That's what you really think Tobio?

You close your laptop and exhale, slowly packing your belongings away in your messenger bag. Your phone chimes on the desk and you stand up from your seat before checking your notification.

'Sexykawa 😜: 1 message'

Your brows furrow together and your face scrunches.

Did Oikawa insert his own contact info into your phone?

You ignore the text and open your contact list to change his name. In no world are you going to leave his contact name as 'Sexykawa 😜'. Slipping your phone into your pocket you exit the classroom. "Ignoring me Y/L/N?" A voice calls out to you from behind. You turn around to see Oikawa leaning against the wall. Tilting your head, you're thrown off when you see Oikawa. "Are you a professional stalker? How did you know I would be here?" You cross your arms, narrowing your eyes on Oikawa. He flashes another one of his fake smiles. Leaning off the wall, Oikawa walks over to you.

One hand in his pocket and the other hand lifts your chin up. "Your words are a bit harsh Y/L/N." You grab hold of Oikawa's hand, lowering it down to his side. "And you're a bit touchy." Oikawa smirks from your retort, a glimmer in his eyes. "You can't deny you enjoyed my touch last night though, right?" You freeze from his words. He notices your hesitation and chuckles. "Why are you here?" You steer the conversation to another topic.

"Well, you would know if you read my text." Oikawa raises up his phone. You sigh, taking your phone out of your pocket to read Oikawa's text.

 You sigh, taking your phone out of your pocket to read Oikawa's text

Shaking your head, you slide your phone back into your pocket. "As fun as that sounds, I have plans already."

"With Kageyama?" Oikawa raises an eyebrow, his head tilting to the side. "Yes, and if I don't hurry over to his place right now he'll be upset. So, if you excuse me." You turn your back to Oikawa and leave. "How did he react this morning Y/L/N?" Oikawa calls out to you. A few students walk past you and Oikawa, turning around to look. Biting your bottom lip, you ignore Oikawa and continue walking. Oikawa dryly chuckles from Y/L/N's silence.

🏐・゚゚・。.

"Good to see you find your way this far." Kageyama meets up with you halfway like he promised. You sigh from his teasing. "I would be here sooner if Oikawa didn't stop me. Did you know he goes to the same university as us?" You look over to Kageyama, his brows furrowing together in annoyance. "I did. But he barely shows up for classes."