Are you catching feelings?

The next morning you wake up to realize Kageyama ran off with your phone last night. You feel like a part of you is missing without having your phone in your hands. Forcing yourself out of bed, you walk over to the bathroom to freshen up and head out for your morning classes. The world didn't stop just because everyone's against you. You carry on with applying your skincare and makeup. You stare at your eyeliner pen, your hands shaking. Thoughts about today scares you. You're usually the one to care less about what others think of you, but this time it's a bit different.

You were perceived as this girl you weren't.

Exhaling, you draw your eyeliner a bit sharper today. You want to look confident despite mentally falling apart.

"Alright, I guess I should head out." You whisper to no one. Grabbing your coat off your bed, you walk over to the front door and grab your messenger bag and slide on your boots. Your hand reaches over for your scarf that you wrap around your neck, pulling it up to cover half of your face. The weathers gotten much harsher. December just two weeks away.

You exit the door and lock it behind you, making your way to the campus.

🏐・゚゚・。.

Luckily for you, the campus is barren first thing in the morning. Many students are still sleeping in. But when you turn the corner towards the photography/film building you see several photos of you taped onto the building. Foul language written all over them. You roll your eyes, exhaling. A pack of students are there before you, muttering and pointing at the images. You're unsure who possibly could do this. Maybe the guys and girls who couldn't get their chance with Oikawa? It could also be the classmate you had a banter with.

You walk up to one of the photos. The word slut in red sharpie is written across it. You're surprised by their dedication of spending their time to look up your social media, pick several images, print them out, write on these photos, and then making sure no one was on campus to plaster these up. You quietly start to take down the photos.

"Oh, is that her?" A girl whispers to her group of friends.

"Looks like it. I'm surprised she came to school today." The blonde haired girl scoffs, her arms crossed.

A guy from behind the group of girls, whistles towards you. Shouting out the word slut. You grit your teeth together, trying to ignore him. Your eyes focused on taking the photos off of the building. The loud whispers of everyone behind you starts to make your confidence waver. You bite down hard on your lip, your hands starting to tremble with the thick amount of photos in your hand. You were only halfway down the building and there are several more photos left.

"Is watching someone's pain an arousal to you all?" A course voice shouts from the left of you. The hushed whispers turn their attention over to the one yelling. You're stunned when you see Oikawa standing there with Kageyama. Kageyama rushes over to you while Oikawa's grabbed the attention of the onlookers. Oikawa takes his phone out and takes a photo of the group. "I'll have you know, this is harassment and I can get every single one of you expelled." The group starts to flee the scene from Oikawa's words.