Phone call

Oikawa taps his french fry on his tray, distracted from his thoughts to converse with Iwaizumi and Kyōtani. Kyōtani reaches over to grab a handful of Oikawa's fries, shoving them into his mouth before Oikawa can retort. But Oikawa keeps his eyes down, a distant look on his face. Kyōtani raises an eyebrow, silently looking over to Iwaizumi. "Did you handle things Oikawa?" Iwaizumi clears his throat, initiating the conversation. Oikawa barely hears Iwaizumi speak to him, his thoughts on Y/L/N.

Dumbass? Is that what she really thinks about him?

Oikawa drags out a groan, tossing his fry onto his tray and leaning back in the booth with his arms crossed. His brows furrow together and it's clear that he's angry. His chest feels heavy with several emotions swarming around inside of him.

Should he go out to a bar?

Iwaizumi reaches over to Oikawa's tray and throws a fry at him. "What the fuck?!" Oikawa snaps out of his thoughts and wipes the salt off of his face. His dark brown eyes flicker over to Iwaizumi who wears a scowl on his face.

"Are you purposely ignoring me Oikawa?" Iwaizumi raises his voice slightly. "No." Oikawa slouches in the booth. "What were you saying?"

"I said, did you handle the issue with Y/L/N." Iwaizumi raises his straw towards his lips, drinking his lemonade. Kyōtani holds back his laughter from Oikawa getting slapped with a fry. "I had someone take down the video and any spreading forums about her last night. They'll monitor any reuploads throughout the day. They also traced the IP of the original uploader so they'll be hearing from the university soon." Oikawa mutters under his voice. Iwaizumi is surprised by Oikawa's quick solution.

"Then why do you look upset still?" Iwaizumi lowers his lemonade. Oikawa bites his lower lip, his emotions conflicted. "Is Y/L/N the reason?" Kyōtani speaks up, lowering his burger from his hand. Oikawa stiffens, turning his attention over to Kyōtani.

Is he easily that readable that even Mad Dog himself can see through him?

"No." Oikawa blurts out.

"You shouldn't lie Oikawa. If Kyōtani can see through you, you're really letting your guard down." Iwaizumi snickers, seeing Oikawa's troubled expression. "It's fine if you're worried about her. She did get roped into this because of you." Oikawa sighs, hiding his face in his palms. "It's not like me to care for others though."

"You care about your teammates." Kyōtani comments. "That's different." Oikawa corrects him. "Different how?" Iwaizumi tries to prod an answer out from Oikawa. He's entertained by the way Oikawa is carrying himself right now. He's never seen a girl stump Oikawa like this. It's about time Oikawa drops a few pegs down in his confidence. Oikawa runs his fingers through his hair in annoyance. "You're talking too much." He growls out.

"You're not talking enough." Iwaizumi retorts back easily. "If you're worried, why don't you call her?" Kyōtani speaks as if that's an easy task for Oikawa to do. He's unsure where he stands right now in Y/L/N's eyes. "Yeah. Unless you're afraid she'll reject you." Iwaizumi wears a smug grin. Oikawa flicks his eyes across to Iwaizumi, his lips pressed together into a fine line.