Same old repetition

The night drags on for Oikawa. He shares a few bottles of sake with his date and the two are now walking into his apartment. The two are still sober as they kick off their shoes at the door. Their arms wrapping around each other. Oikawa pulls a way to guide her towards his bed. She whines softly when his lips aren't on hers yet.

"Another night." Oikawa mentally thinks to himself.

"Don't be impatient, princess." Oikawa speaks softly into the silent studio apartment. The girl lays herself on the bed and Oikawa takes his coat off before leaning over her to place a kiss on her lips. His hands easily helping her out of her own coat. The smell of her sweet perfume intoxicates Oikawa's nostrils. Their lips softly melt together and Oikawa travels his hands under her dress. He rubs her inner thighs and a soft moan escapes from her lips. "You're so cute." Oikawa mumbles, gently biting her bottom lip before pressing several kisses. The girl blushes and wraps her arms around his neck.

Same old thing like every other night. Oikawa is always the one to lead.

His fingers slowly find their way to her thong. He's not surprised by how damp they are.

"How long have you been horny for me?" Oikawa huskily says to her, his lips moving away from her lips and towards her ear. Oikawa flicks his tongue against her ear lobe, switching from kissing to sucking. The girl squirms beneath him when he inserts his fingers inside of her. "The whole date." She whimpers out. Oikawa grins, dryly chuckling into her ear.

"Were you looking forward to this?" Oikawa lowers his lips to her collarbone, sucking hard. He marks a red spot on her, fingers slowly thrusting inside her tight walls. She moans again, moving her hands up towards his dark brown hair. "Of course." Her voice is weak as she feels pleasure in several spots. Oikawa however, feels nothing. This kind of repetitive action is starting to bore him. His mind trails off to the night Y/L/N was here. He pushes the thoughts away, squeezing his eyes shut. Irritated by the fleeting thoughts, he thrusts his fingers harder.

His ears are full of moans from the girl underneath him. She softly cries out Oikawa's name. He softens her moans with his lips, sliding his tongue in every now and then to keep things exciting.

Oikawa flutters his eyes open when he sees the girl before him arch her body up, she reaches her high and he's careful to take his fingers out from under her dress. She doesn't realize the dullness in Oikawa's eyes when she looks at him with lust in hers. Oikawa walks over to his night stand and grabs a few tissues, wiping his fingers off. The girl weakly sits up from the bed and looks over at Oikawa. "Oikawa let me pleasure you." Her high pitch voice calls over to him and he feels a bit agitated.

He fakes a smile and sits next to her, combing through her messy brunette hair. "I'm fine with you receiving your pleasure." The girl gives in easily and presses a kiss to his lips. "Thank you for tonight." She glances at her watch and stands up. "I should hurry over to the train station before it's too late. Thank you for tonight Oikawa. I expect a text from you for a second date." Her tone is cheerful and she walks over to the front entrance, sliding on her heels and exiting out of the apartment. Oikawa gets up and locks the door behind her. He drags his feet and leans back onto the bed. Things have changed since he's met Y/L/N. No one seems to excite him like the way Y/L/N does.