Don't toy with me

You press your palm against Oikawa's chest, feeling him tense up from your touch. A devilish smirk sits on your face when you stare at Oikawa. His cheeks a cherry red. "It's okay if I call you Tōru, right?" You speak in a teasing tone, moving your hand up from his chest to wrap your arms around his neck, pressing your body against him. Your lips is just a gentle push away from his.

Oikawa nervously looks elsewhere. His shy expression only makes you more confident. Seeing him speechless like this gives you the upper hand. "Are you just playing with my feelings Y/L/N?" Oikawa's voice quivers from his lips. He turns his attention back to you, his breath tickling your lips. "What do you think?" You tilt your head to the side, a small smile on your face. Oikawa presses his lips together, knitting his brows.

"I don't know what to think. If we were drinking I would say you're just drunk and handsy. But we're both sober." Oikawa runs his fingers through his hair, you slowly kiss his cheek down to his jawline. Oikawa's breath hitches above you when he feels your lips travel down to his neck. Your tongue flicks against the nape of his neck and you softly suck in the same spot, purposely wanting to leave a mark on him. Oikawa slowly loses his thoughts about Y/L/N's behavior, his body feeling like fire from her touch. You startle when Oikawa's large hands grab you by the shoulders, pushing you against the wall.

"If you're only toying with me Y/L/N, stop it right now." Oikawa's eyes darken over, his breathing frayed. "I don't want this friendship we're starting to have to become a friends with benefits." Your heart is in your throat when you hear Oikawa's frustrated tone. His past self would've allowed you to use him for your own benefits.

He's really changed.

Feeling your heart hammer against your chest and your thoughts astray in your mind, you sum up the courage to admit to these feelings you've constantly pushed away. The worse thing that can happen is Oikawa not feeling the same way and your heart being broken. You'll get over it in a few months time.

You reach up to grab Oikawa's face with your hands, pulling his face close to yours. "I like you Tōru." You speak roughly, interlocking your lips with his. Oikawa tenses for a second, unsure what just happened. He slowly closes his eyes, lowering his hands from Y/L/N's shoulder, down to her waist. You feel Oikawa's lips kiss you back, the feeling of warmness in your chest and the light feeling in your head comes back.

This feeling is ecstasy.

You pull away, eyes wavering when you stare at the blissful face Oikawa is making. "When you asked me that night if I felt that rush of warmth, I lied." You purse your lips, parting them again to speak. "I was too afraid to admit it. I was scared you'll hurt me like my past relationships."

Oikawa frowns when he notices Y/L/N's trembling body, he pulls her in for a tight embrace. He rests one of his hands on the back of her head, stroking her hair. "I know it's easy for me to say that I won't be like those other guys...So allow me to show you I won't be like them." Oikawa's low tone speaks beside her ear. "Y-You feel the same way about me Tōru?" Your eyes widen and your heart skips. You feel Oikawa tighten you in his arms.

"How can't I? You've made me change into a better man Y/N." Oikawa dryly chuckles. "You excite me and keep me on my toes unlike any girl." Oikawa pulls away to look at you. "I like you too Y/N."