authors note ✨

hey, I know this is really random but I just wanted to pop on here and clarify some things.

I don't ship solby anymore, I just see them as two adorable best friends. I started these books because I love writing; and I love Sam and Colby. I've never meant to be disrespectful to either of the boys. I know that they are two straight males; and changing their sexuality's for a book can come across as extremely disrespectful; especially towards Sam and Kats relationship. I adore Kat and love Satrina so much, this book is purely for ENTERTAINMENT purposes. I feel that, it's okay to ship solby, but there's some people that take it too far; saying that's kats a coverup and bla bla bla. That's obviously a ridiculous theory, Sam and Kat are head over heals in love and it's adorable. I'll ALWAYS have a soft spot for solby, but I think as I got older I realised that what I was seeing was just two best friends being best friends.

I'll continue writing this book for a little while longer, but the one-shots will be about their friendship; so sorry if that disappoints anyone.
As for my other book 'worlds collide', I'll be continuing that as normal, just because I've started now; and want to finish it :)

I love you all, lots of love <3333