I N T R O D U C T I O N

Audrey sat on down in the compartment alone sighing. She was nervous it was her first year at hogwarts and she had a lot of pressure on her to get into a good house. She patted her cat Merlin making the kitten pur at the owner. After a while the door opened and a girl with brown hair walked in "may I sit here?" She asked smiling down at Audrey who smiled back. "Of course." Audrey said "I'm Lorelei Cohen" the brunette said pushing her hand out to Audrey. The girl was taller than Audrey but had kind eyes and a smile on her lips.

  "Audrey Emerson." Audrey said making the other girl smile "cool, I'm in my first year I'm guessing you're in your first as well, i hope you don't mind but my friends fred George and lee are going to sit with us." The girl said making the blonde nod and smile "that's alright." Just as she finished her sentence three boys walked in laughing "Hello Lorelei!" One said, he had dark skin and curly hair. "Who's that?" A red head said. Audrey looked over at the redhead noticing there were two and they looked alike.

  "Oh my your twins!" Audrey said in awe making everyone laugh at her "nah we just look alike." One of them said sitting down next to her "stop messing with her Fred." Lorelei said smiling at the other redhead "their twins." The dark skinned boy said smiling making Audrey smile back "i'm Fred and he's George I'm the better looking twin." Fred said next to Audrey making her scrunch her nose "yeah sure maybe in your dreams." She said making everyone laugh "i like her already." George said smiling. From that day on everyone in that compartment knew Audrey was apart of the group.

Welcome to long awaited book, this is all based off of a imagine I made on wattpad that blew up and people wanted a full story based about it, i do hope i did well, this starts in third year but the twins fifth year. There won't be a lot of mentions of the golden trio since Audreys not apart of it and not in their year:,)