Chapter 1: Kidnapped?

[Naruto POV]

Naruto Uzumaki here, I'm 17 going on 18 in a few months, but......
NONE OF THAT IS IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW!
I've been kidnapped damn it. Being stuck in the basement of a place I don't know. It doesn't smell like blood so I think this isn't the torcher room. I know Shikamaru told me something about there being a traitor or something like that. I thought that it was just a joke. It being Shikamaru I should have taken it seriously because I DIDN'T MAKE IT HOME LAST NIGHT!! I'm starting to think that I should start taking people seriously when they say there's a traitor in this group giving out information. This is all confusing isn't it. Maybe you'll get a better idea of what happened if I start from the beginning.

It started about 6 months ago......
"I'm not going to marry her"
You see this was moment I was arguing with my parents, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki, they're in charge of one of the top five mafia groups in this country called Hidden Leaf. They were telling me how irresponsible I was acting. I mean, I understand why they want me to marry that Hyuga girl, for more resources, men, and power. I didn't want to do that because this was my future they were talking about. I don't even know her name or what she looks like. They just threw this responsibility on me like it was some sort of honor.
"As long as your apart of this group your going to marry Hinata Hyuga"
Finally I got to know her name was Hinata Hyuga. Now all I need to know is what she looks like. I'm not saying that I would marry her if she had a good figure, maybe I would. For me it's all about the personality. I don't want someone that's useless. Anyway, after they said those words I did something unthinkable.
"Than I quit"
Yes I said that I would leave the mafia group that my family's been in charge for about 20 years. Which was a horrible idea now that I think about it. I mean it got me into this situation. Back to the story, the next thing they said was a grand surprise.
"Go ahead and leave"
What kind of parent would let their child, who's not even a legal adult yet, leave just like that. I know I said I would leave, but what kind of parent would do that. In that moment, I decided that I would create a mafia group stronger than my father's. They were probably expecting me to come back, but that would never happen because my pride would never let me and I don't want to marry that Hinata girl. When I left, I convinced a few of my friends to come with me. Shikamaru Nara, Shino Abutame, Choi Akimichi, Sakura Haruno, Kiba Inuzuka, Ino Yamanaka, my close friends. I almost forgot about Kiba's did Akamaru. Kiba never goes anywhere without Akamaru. We've been though everything together and saved each other countless times when things got rough. THEY BETTER SAVE ME THIS TIME!!! We went to the next town over where the famous Uchiha group is, which was a bad idea as well seeing as their the ones that kidnapped me. Again Shikamaru said it was a bad idea so why didn't I listen because I felt like we could take them down. We all had to live together cause it's not like we left with our wallets full. To be honest our wallets we starved. To solve that problem, we all got jobs to support ourself and the group that we were about to create.

Let's skip to three mouths after we all quit my father's mafia group. During those 3 months we also got four other people to join our group. Neji Hyuga from the Hyuga group, Rock Lee from my father's group, Tenten from my father's group, and this shady character named Sai. I know I said he's shady but I let him join anyways because we're short on man power. We got a house which as also our base. Everyone had to have a roommate because we couldn't buy a mansion. We didn't get good jobs because we're not old enough. Shikamaru chose some people we should target. Unfortunately, in that group of people just so happens that there as an Uchiha in the mix. It was a good thing that I brought everyone fox masks seeing as our mafia name is Kitsune (fox), but everysaid that it was a rip off. There's a group of people in my father's group that are assassins that also wear masks they're called ANBU. But as their boss I made them wear them anyway because we're all underage and don't want to be in jail for a couple years. They acknowledge my trying. They were all surprised because I came up with a good reason for us to wear the masks. All of us are in high school right now along with Sasuke Uchiha. He's from that Uchiha group I mentioned. That guys a pain in the ass. I had a project with him one time and it was the worst thing I've ever done since I came to this town, besides targeting someone from the Uchiha group.