Chapter 9: Fight

[ Naruto POV ]
I was getting a bombarded with attacks coming from every direction. I blocked some of the attacks but the others were coming through and making contact. They stoped their attacks for a few moments and I got up and punched one in the gut.
"What a weak punch"
Of course it's weak, I haven't been able to sleep for days. I got kicked in the back of my knee making me fall on my butt. When I was meet with a whole bunch of kicks to the stomach causing me to leaned forward to protect my head. I wonder why this is happening? I started listening to the crowd and picked up some words girls were saying around the crowd.
"This is what you get for taking Sasuke"
I get it now, so this is all Sasuke's fault. No, that's not right. This is my fault because I asked to stay at his house in the first place. He didn't ask me I asked him so this is all my fault. This beating is because I made a mistake and need to pay for it. Don't fight back, just take it...
Because this is all your fault.

[ Sasuke POV]
I saw the crowed and began pushing passed a whole bunch of students that had phones in their hands trying to tape the fight.
"Out of the way"
When I got to the front of the crowd I saw Naruto on the floor getting kicked. I started to reaching out to him but I got pushed back. Someone touched my back,
"Sasuke"
I turned around and saw a girl that always fanned over me.
"Do you want to watch the fight up close"
"Yeah"
The girl grabbed my hand and pulled me towards another girl who was standing in front of the crowd.
"He's here"
The girl standing in the front moved aside and I stood in her place. I watched how Naruto was on the ground getting beat and not fighting back.
Why isn't he moving?
Why isn't he fighting back?
Why isn't he running away?
Why does he not employ self defense?
Maybe he can't fighting back anymore. I started walking towards Naruto but the girl who lead me to this spot held me back.
"This is what he deserves"
I kept trying to walk forward, to interfere, but I felt more hands pulling me back.
"We're doing all of this for you, Sasuke~"
It was a different girl speaking this time.
"I didn't ask for any of this"
"Who said you had to ask"
I kept trying to walk forward but they're not letting go of me.
"All of this is for you"
I kept stuggling to help Naruto. If I can't go forward then I'll go back and find another way. I started walking backwards but I got pushed back up to the front.
"Your going to watch the whole thing"
"I have a class to go to"
They still didn't let me go. They were holding on to my arms and jacket.
"Let me record his humiliation"
They let my arms go loose. I pretend to reach for my phone but I slipped my arms out of there grasp. I turned around and pushed the girls that were holding me back into the crowd.

[ Naruto POV]
I got pulled up by my hair and shown to everyone like I was some kind of special trophy. I looked around the crowd and saw Sasuke pushing someone back into the horde of people. He looked at me and I smiled at him trying to say that everything was fine. I didn't reassure him because after I smiled I got thrown on the in his direction.
"Naruto"
He kneeled down and put his hand out to me. Instead of grabbing it I slapped it away.
"I don't need pity from a stupid rich kid like you. You don't have to be my friend like everyone else. I'm just another toy for you, right. Gosh your disgusting"
I could see the hurt in his eyes.
"Naruto..."
He reached out to me again but I turned my head.
"I hate you"
This feeling, it was like there was a hand squeezing my heart every time I said a word and after I said the last three words I felt my heart break. My heart broke but I was still alive. Every breath I took was a painful one. The pain wasn't caused by my physical injuries but my mental ones. I just wanted to die rather than to keeping living in constant pain. I will not allow myself to be a burden to anyone, even if it hurts.

[ Sasuke POV ]
"I hate you"
He hates me.....
He hates me.....
HE HATES ME!
It hurts. I did something to upset him. It hurts. He said that I was just pretending to be his friend, that he was just a toy to me, he said I was disgusting. It hurts, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts. I'm not playing with him. It hurts. I just wanted him to look at me with his bright eyes. It hurts. I wanted him to only look to me, only talk to me. It hurts. I wanted him to belong to me.
I haven't felt this way ever since I saw my family on the floor dead with my brother standing over them. I think that was the last time I cried.
"I..."
I stood up and put my head down to keep him from seeing the look on my face.
"I'll see you after school then"
I pushed though the crowed.
What if he gets hurt?
He told me that he didn't want my pity.
What if they push him off the railing?
He doesn't want your pity.
If he keeps getting beat up like that he'll end up in the hospital.
He said that he hated you.
I'll just stay in the crowed until the fight is over. I won't intervene, I'll just watch. I'll stand here and watch.