Chapter 41: Rescued

[ Third Person POV ]
Neji had just gotten off the phone with Konkuro, Gaara's older brother. Konkuro was saying something about there being a secret room in the bosses office. Apparently the room was hidden from all of the Hidden Sand members.

[ Neji POV ]
I was looking up at the ceiling thinking about what Konkuro just told me. Why would the boss of Hidden Sand have a room like that? It's hidden from the top ranking members as well as the bosses family members. Well I mean unless it's for, you know, that stuff but still. I have to know what's in there just in case. There has to be some reason that there's a hidden room. There's a chance that they might be hidden in that room. If the captives are in there that would mean that Hidden Sand had violated the contract. Than all of the Hidden Sand members have to be eliminated. I should make a group chat with Gaara's siblings in it. The group chat was made, now to give the orders.

Neji:
I have a single order
Find out what's in the secret room under the Hidden Sand base

That should be everything I need to say. I hope they don't barged in there without a plan. If that's where the captives are being held they better not mess up. They will get captured if they trip up in any way.

[ Konkuro POV ]
I looked back up from my phone and looked to my right where my sister, Temari is sitting.
"What did they say"
I respond,
"There's a possibly that Gaara might be on the secret room"
I could see my sister start panicking,
"Are you saying..."
I touched her shoulder,
"There's a possibly"
We stood up and started walking to the secret room father keeps hidden.

We walked into our father's study. We pushed book after book until a door opened in the bookshelf. We looked into the dark stairway. We walked all the way down the staircase.
"It a monitor"
Temari turned the monitor on.
"That's..."
There was a thud on the floor.
"Temari"
I felt someone try to knock me out but the hit wasn't hard enough. I pulled out my phone and started running up the stairs. I started typing but before I could finish the person caught up. I just had to press the send button and hope they understand.

[ Third Person POV ]
Neji heard his phone notification and check it.
"It's from Konkuro"
He opened his messages.

Knokuro:
Captives t

He looked at his messages contently trying to find out what the message meant.
"Ino bring Shikamaru here"
"Kay"
Ino ran and brought back Shikamaru.
"I brought him Neji"
Neji showed Shikamaru and Ino his phone with his message.
"What does this mean"
Shikamaru looked at the text and sighed.
"What a drag"
"What happened now"
Shikamaru rubbed the back of his head,
"They've gotten captured"
Neji put his phone down,
"It seems that they found where the captives are"
Ino smiled,
"I guess we know what to do next"
Neji laid back,
"Send out the order Shikamaru"
Shikamaru shoved his hands in his pockets,
"What a drag"

Shino checked his phone and looked at a new message from Shikamaru.
"We have new orders"
"Hn"
Shino showed Sasuke the message,
"We have to go back to Hidden Sand territory"
Sasuke looked at the message,
"The captives..."
Sasuke stood up from his hotel bed and grabbed his stuff. Both of them walked out of the room and checked out of the hotel.

Onoki saw another message in the alliance group chat.

Unknown:
Captives are in the Sand base
Go there immediately

Onoki walked out of his favorite bar and sent a text message to the people he choose to go with him to the captive rescue. There was a car waiting for Onoki in front of the bar and he got in.
"These kids better know what their doing"