Chapter 3: A Visitor

[ Naruto POV ]
I FEEL LIKE SHIT!!! I lost a lot of blood running. It feels like I'm suffocating. This bed is uncomfortable and finally I have still have to do paper work.
"WHAT KIND OF FRIENDS LET THIER INJURED FRIEND DO PAPERWORK LIKE THIS"
Sakura looked into my room like she was waiting to slap me.
"What were you saying"
"Haha, it was nothing Sakura-chan"
Sakura's really scary when she gets mad. She like a...
"Gorilla"
A ticked mark formed on Sakura's forehead.....
Hahaha......
I'm so dead.....
"Sakura-chan I'm injured you know"
"Doesn't seem that bad if you can still whine like that"
How could she hit her boss on the head like that.  She's been hitting me on the head since I we were kids. I understand why she'd hit me on the head when we you younger, but I'M STILL HER BOSS DAMN IT. When Sakura hits my head IT HURTS SO BAD THAT I WANT TO KICK HER OUT. I can't kick her out because she's the only doctor we have. We can't go to the hospital because Shikamaru said it was a bad idea and since I said I would be serious when Shikamaru said something. I always stay true to my word.

[ Sasuke POV]
Naruto's not at school today. I expected this seeing all the blood he lost yesterday. I wonder what he's doing right now. I really wanted to look into his sky blue eyes that you could get lost in no matter what. I don't need Naruto so why am I thinking about him. I can have any girl at this school I want.
"-ke"
"Sas-"
"Sasuke"
I looked up
"Hn"
"I'm glad your back on Earth Mr.Uchiha"
"Hn"
"I would like you to take Mr.Uzumaki's homework to him"
"Why don't you ask one of his friends from other classes"
"None of them are here today"
"Hn"
"I'm guessing that's a yes"
"Hn"
Now I get to see where Naruto lives. It's like a dream come true. A dream come what? What the hell is happening to me right now?
"I'm expecting you to pick Mr.Uzumaki's homework from the teachers lodge and bring it straight to his house"
"Hn"
I'll have to see that guy with Naruto again. My heart's getting squeezed again just like yesterday. I felt just like this yesterday. I don't like this feeling. It disgusts me. I squeezed my hand tighter and tighter. My nail dig into my hand and I started bleeding. I hate this feeling damn it.
I hate it
I hate it
I hate it
I hate it
"I HATE IT SO FUCKING MUCH"
I ended up hitting my desk and looked down at my desk. When I looked up from my desk everyone was looking at me. I realized that I said that out loud. I don't speak, must less yell.
"Since you love delivering homework so much, I want you to deliver Mr.Uzumaki's homework to him everyday until he comes back to class, whenever that may be"
You've got to be shitting me. I have to deliver his homework to him everyday until he comes back. I'm going to be forced to go to his house every day until his wound heals. That's going to take months. On the bright side I get to go to Naruto's house everyday. 'On the bright side' what the fuck is going on. I've been thinking like this ever since yesterday. I put my hand on my head. I have to get out of this phase as soon as possible. Acting like this on the job can hurt the group and the company.

I walked to the teachers lounge to get the dobe's homework. I did consider not delivering the dobe's homework but I thought what kind of person would I be if I didn't. I also wanted to see what his house looks like.......
FOR INFORMATION....
Yes just for information. Nothing else. I'm going to his house and giving him his homework just for information.

I was walking down the street, memorizing the way to Naruto's house so I wouldn't have to follow directions every time. I finally got to his house that was kind of like a mini-mansion. Maybe it was a mini-mansion. I rang the door bell and some girl answered instead of that guy I saw yesterday.
"Hello"
This girl had long light blonde hair and eyes lighter than Naruto's. It looked like she was Naruto's relative. I've also seen her hanging around Naruto at breaks or whenever they had time.
"Your that Sasuke guy all the girls are head over heals for"
"Ino did you just say Sasuke-kun is here at our house, right now"
It was that other girl that hung around Naruto as well. This girl had pink hair and emerald eyes. I talked to her before.
"Well-"
The girl called Ino got caught off by the pinked haired girl. Pinkie put Ino out of the way. 
"Hey~ Did you come to see me Sasuke-kun"
"Hn"
Than this plain guy with black hair enter my line of vision.
"Why are you all gathered at the door"
The pain guy seemed familiar. I know that I've seen him at school sometimes but I feel like I've meet him somewhere else.
"Sai your back"
"Did my pizza get delivered"
I heard a voice of another man that I couldn't see.
"Let the guy come inside"
There was another person I did not know. Just how may people are in this house right now. All of them finally moved away from the door. I walked in and saw the faces of the voices that I heard but couldn't see. There were a total of 5 people that I could see. Until another walked out
"Are you here to give Naruto his homework"
"Hn"
This boy had a booming voice, weird fashion sense, and a bowl cut.
"SHIKAMARU WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN"
That voice sounded familiar.
The man with the long hair sighed.