Chapter 30: Fun

[ Third Person POV ]
Naruto woke up and blinked the tears out of his eyes. Sasuke's grip on Naruto had become lose. Naruto managed to wiggle out of Sasuke's arms. He walked to his old closet and opened it. Naruto saw all of the bright clothes he used to wear and felt a tear fall. He whispered,
"I'm becoming emotional"
He went to the back of the closet to find his dark clothes. Naruto grabbed a dark gray shirt and black ripped jeans. He walked out of the room heading to the bathroom.

Naruto was walked out of the shower, dried himself off, and put his clothes on.
"Maybe I should get ramen at Ichiraku"
He grabbed all of his items and walked out of the bathroom.

Naruto was walking down the road heading to his favorite ramen shop. He stopped in front of a small shop and walked inside.
"Hey Gramps"
"Naruto good to see you"
The old man who own the ramen shop was named Teuchi. He both cooks and serves costumers along with his daughter Ayame.
"Naruto we haven't seen you in a while"
"What would you like"
Naruto sat down on a bar stool,
"The regular"
Teuchi set down a bowl of miso ramen making Naruto smile. Naruto bowed his head,
"Thank you for the food"
Naruto grabbed chopsticks, broke them apart, and started eating.

Naruto exhaled with pleasure as he placed the bowl back on the counter.
"Good as always"
Teuchi placed another bowl in front of Naruto but he declined.
"I don't have enough money for another bowl"
Ayame smiled,
"You haven't been he so long so consider this meal on the house"
Naruto's smiled widened and his eyes glistened.
"I'll eat until I can't eat anymore"

Naruto ate bowl after bowl of the ramen he hadn't eaten in years. He felt both positive and negative feelings when he ate the ramen.

Naruto placed his last bowl on top of the other empty bowls and sighed.
'Sasuke should be awake by now"
He smiled,
"I have to get going"
Naruto stood up and walked to the door. Ayame called out to him as he walked out the door,
"Make sure to come by again"
Naruto turned around with a smile and spoke as the door closed.
"I will"

Naruto walked down the street and passed many alleyways. He felt multiple people following him. He thought that it would be fun to see how the others will react to him disappearing. While passing another alleyway he was pulled in. The person put a handkerchief soaked in a sleeping drug over Naruto's nose and mouth. Naruto 'passed out' from the drug and let the person drag him away.

Sasuke awoke with nothing in his arms and panic took over his mind. He searched all around the room then the rest of the house. He was in the same situation he was in years ago. Sasuke slammed one of the room door open waking the people occupying other rooms. They walked out off the room and saw Saskue running though the halls.

Neji stopped Sasuke when he passed by him for the third time.
"Stop"
Sasuke was trying to force his way of of Neji's grip,
"Let go of me"
Neji struggled to keep Sasuke from moving,
"Calm down"

They sat down on the couch discussing why Sasuke had been running though the house. Sasuke was in distress,
"He's gone"
Kurama tried to calm Sasuke,
"Naruto hasn't been on this side of town in a while so he's probably wandering around"
Sasuke wasn't buying it. Back at the base they had talked about how Naruto was being targeted making Sasuke's worry grow. He hated it when Naruto wasn't close by.
"He's probably sitting in his favorite ramen shop eat all the ramen he can"
Sasuke had it, he was going to search for Naruto everywhere he could. Sasuke stood up but Kurama forced him back down.
"We wait for a day then search"
Sasuke gritted his teeth and attempted to stand back up. Kurama's grip was to strong. Kurama is the caretaker of one of the nine meaning he had to be strong enough for to handle him.
"If necessary I'll lock you up"