Chapter 17

December was coming up so fast. Tamara had been so busy since giving her lectures. With all the extra phone calls, e-mails, and private sessions with people grieving or for other spiritual reasons, that she hardly noticed that Christmas was just around the corner.

Tamara knew without a doubt that sharing with others about the spirit world was essential. She prayed that people understood that communicating with spirits was vital information but testing them first was even more critical.

She prayed that her audience knew that it is a human soul that becomes a ghost and attaches itself to a place or thing. And, that if it attaches to a person, they are harming that person by sucking the life force energy out of them.

Tonight's topic was even more important to her. Tonight, she was praying that the audience understood why it was so important to believe in an afterlife.

"Good evening everyone. Thank you for finding your way to this new bigger conference room.

I want to start tonight's lecture talking about when a person hears information for the first time. When he or she has no previous reference to the new data, when this happens, most people will not believe what they just heard or read.

Science states that it takes approximately seven times to read or hear about new information before a person will believe it. Faster if it comes from a reliable source.

There are three reactions to a person hearing or reading new information. To believe it to be false evidence, that the data is incorrect or is a lie.

To believe it is the truth. Did you know that truth only means that there are two or more people that believe the same thing?

Or lastly. Believe it is factual information, because it is provable anywhere in the world, at any time.

Tonight, it is not my job to make you believe what I am saying to be factual. It is only my job to share this information with you. It is your job to believe it or not. And, depending upon how many times you have heard what I am speaking about tonight, it will influence your belief in tonight's topic."

Tamara took a sip of her water. "How many of you have heard of the word 'Metempsychosis'?" A few hands in the audience went up. "The word 'Metempsychosis' means that a soul can move from one physical body to another."

Tamara walked over to a small table beside her stool and picked up a paper she had lying on top. Glancing at it, "Another common name for metempsychosis is reincarnation. The word reincarnation derives from Latin, literally meaning, 'entering the flesh again.'

Reincarnation is the concept that the soul starts a new life in a different body after biological death. Some people call it rebirth or transmigration." She put the paper back down on the stool.

"Reincarnation is different from a spirit possession, walk-in, or attachment. Reincarnation happens after you die.

Even though the word reincarnation is not in the Bible, the word resurrection is, and not just in context to Jesus. Many religions, billions of people around the world believe in reincarnation.

Statistics have shown that over eighty-four million Christians and over two point three billion people believe in reincarnation. For those of you that do believe in reincarnation, that choice might be to come back down here to Earth and experience a different life as a different person, or animal. There is even a belief that you could choose to be born on another planet somewhere else in the universe."

After hearing the words, 'other planets,' some talking in the audience could be heard.

"Using the technique of Muscle Testing, my test revealed that I have reincarnated over ten-thousand times.