Chapter One

Hi, my name is Charity Sugg and unfortunately I'm the sibling to the internet royals, Zoe and Joe Sugg.

I gave up all faith in humanity a few years ago when I had an argument with my one and only friend Tilly. She's now one of the "ew don't touch my hair or my $1500 Chanel handbag" people at my sixth form. I don't think she's even spoken to me at all this school year.

I yawn as I scroll through Instagram. I'm so shy and awkward around real people that I decided a while ago just to isolate myself from all living things in my duvet cocoon and internet connection and only to leave to attend the hell hole some people like to fondly nickname "school".

I wish I was like Zoe, all pretty and popular. She makes friends so easily and can make almost anyone talking to her immediately at ease.

She's exactly like she is on camera..confident, pretty, gets on with people.. and I'm the complete opposite.

I don't like to tell people my surname because I know I'll just get judged on my siblings and not me, and I'll probably end up with a load of fake friends who are only interested in meeting my siblings and not me.

I don't really trust anybody anymore. I'm close to my siblings I suppose. Zoe and I both share a love for makeup and lush bath bombs, no matter how bad I still look when I've got a whole face of MAC products on.

And Joe always helps me with my homework, which is really nice of him because he works and makes YouTube videos and never stops to have a break.

Zoe runs in my bedroom. "Charity, can we go shopping tomorrow? MAC have a new collection out!" That's all she has to say to convince me to be dragged through town, stopped by Zoe's viewers and snap photos of them, with them wondering who the heck I am. I'm known to Zoe's fans as 'her friend who's always with her'. If only they knew.

"Sure!" I say eagerly, wondering what the packaging will be like. Wow, I sure as hell am dense.

And with that Zoe leaves, I lock my phone and roll over before falling into a deep sleep.