victorious

𝙮/𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

 I whipped my head to the side as I heard the sound of the tent curtain open. I gasped as Red and Leo glanced around rapidly, their eyes eventually landing on me as they rushed over. 

"Leo, Red!" I whispered, slightly out of breath. Rey moved over so that I could talk with them. "Y/n..." Leo whimpered, looking over my face as I stared up at him through tears. 

"It's okay, Leo." I responded quietly. 

"Thank you. I mean it. I don't know how I would've gotten through it without you guys. We always had so much fun." I said softly, watching as Leo looked away from my gaze, a tear slipping down his cheek as he held my hand. 

"It was an honor to be your friend, y/n. I hope you know that we'll never forget you." Red whispered sadly, wiping a tear from his eye. 

I smiled as they both leaned in a kissed my cheek before stepping back again. I took Rey's hand again as she knelt back down beside me. I grimaced as I felt another wave of pain rush through me, making my toes curl and my eyes scrunch shut. I could feel the energy leaving my body rapidly, motivating me, even more, to try harder.

Lia had tears in her eyes as she nodded towards me again. "Almost there, y/n!" Lia exclaimed, earning a sigh of relief from me. "Just one more." She whispered. I nodded, taking in a deep breath as I yelled, stopping as I heard the sound of a baby's cry. 

I laughed, looking up at Ben, whose gaze was transfixed on the bundle. 

"A boy!" Lia exclaimed, wrapping him in a soft tan blanket. I felt happy tears fall from my eyes as Rey pulled my hair away from my face as we watched Ben gently reach out and take hold of the small bundle. He seemed afraid, but it didn't last very long as he gazed down at the child, who was now falling asleep in his arms. 

Ben peered over at me, his eyes full of love, and loss. 

"Anakin..." I whispered, causing Ben to nod in return. "Anakin Solo." He announced, rocking the baby in his arms as he moved closer to me. I smiled brightly, only to be interrupted by another strong wave of pain. I let out a yell, causing young Ani to start crying. 

"C'mon, y/n..." Lia urged, giving me a small pat on the leg. I nodded, squeezing onto Rey's hand as she smoothed down my matted hair.

"Almost there...and...a girl!" She exclaimed, a proud smile on her face as she wrapped the bundle in another tan wrap. I chuckled through the pain, glancing over at Ben weakly. "Just like Luke and Leia," I recalled, earning a frown from him as he looked away.

Probably not the best story for the moment.

"Scarlett. Scarlett Rey." I muttered out of breath, glancing over to see Rey's reaction. She appeared stunned, a smile soon replacing it as she bit her lip. "Y/n..." She muttered, shaking her head as she looked up at me with glossy eyes. I took both of her hands in my own.

"Train them, Rey. Train them both, please." I whispered urgently, the happiness in my eyes streaked with urgency. Although I couldn't be there to continue the legacy, maybe she could. She nodded, several tears escaping from her eyes. 

"I will, y/n. I'll teach them everything I know." She replied, her voice cracking. I smiled, reverting my gaze to Scarlett. 

"Ben..." I called, motioning for Ben to bring them over to me. I was still in my sundress, which was now stained in blood, so cruelly beautiful. I could hear people clapping and cheering in and around the room, making for a bittersweet moment. There were only a few people inside of the curtains, but a very large number was gathered right outside, ready to hear the news.