Chapter 3

KREE POV

Sage walks out of the kitchen and sits back down. Her energy, her beauty, it intrigues me. Fuck! I don't even know anything about her. I tried to get as much information about her from her best friend Kayla but she figured out what I was up too and shot me down instantly. She looks over at me and gives me a small shy smile and then looks away. She loos flustered but that doesn't take away from her beauty. Golden brown skin, beautiful curly hair and her eyes, silky like chocolate - they've drawn me in from the moment I met her. Get it together K! You only met her an hour ago and she's not the reason why you're here.

She looks over at me again. Fuck it. I get up and sit next to her. 'Hey gorgeous'.

'Hey' she repeats with a smile.

'So', I start, but the doorbell rings. Theia takes it upon herself to answer the door and screams 'BITCH!!! - look who I found'. She walks in with her arm around a new girl.The girls seem to know her, but keep their distance as they say hi. She looks around and then lingers on me, I nod but look away dismissingly. 'So, know that there is an even amount of people, lets play spin the bottle, truth or dare edition bitches'.

'The number was even before Theia', Kerrys counters.

'Yeah, but you two count as one and this is the mature edition, so you aren't gonna make out with your twin are you?'

'Ew' the twins say at the same time.

'Here we go' Sage murmurs. 'I apologise in advance for my friends' behaviour, don't hold it against me'.

'Trust me, with my brother, I've seen it all. What's the worst that can happen?'

'I'll start' Kayla shouts as she grabs the bottle of Theia and spins it. It lands on Theia. She picks dare. 'I dare you to kiss somebody here you're sexually attracted too.

Theia wastes no time in murmuring come here and dragging the new girl, I think her name is Jane? into her lap. This Janine girl straddles her and they go for it.

'HOT' Angel shouts, winking and whistling. 'Get me some of that'.

'Uh, pig' Kayla rolls her eyes.

It was hot, I'm a guy, what can I say. Theia spins the bottle and coincidentally, it lands on this Janice girl again and she picks truth. She has to tell an embarrassing sexual story but before I realise, she grabs my face and kisses me. I go with the kiss because why not, she's hot. 'That was nice' Jemima purrs, sitting back down as she smirks, seemingly because she got to kiss me.

'Yo bro, she's fit, I'd totally fuck her' Angel nudges me, sniggering.

I look around the group and the girls are looking at me funny. 'What?' I say, looking back at them. Am I missing something here?

SAGE POV

Ugh men. I get up and go get a drink from the kitchen. I'm not angry at Kree. I don't even know him, he can do what he likes. Its just the fact that he spent this entire evening staring at me and asking Kayla about me but seems to be a totally into that kiss with Jenny. I was so out of it when I turned around to walk out of the kitchen that I bump into something hard.

'Ugh not another wall again' I look down as I rub my head when I hear

'No, just me.' A rich voice booms outs.

I look up and get lots in his eyes, only now noticing they're two different colours. 'Didn't mean to bump into you'. I'm not sorry though, any excuse to touch him, he's hot.

'Yeah. I don't know what that was out there, Janice was very forceful, I didn't expect her to shove her tongue down my throat, that wasn't even part of the truth... why are you laughing?' He amusingly asks

I chuckle. 'Who's Janice?'

'Huh, what do you mean? the hot girl out there'

Hot? I side step that comment whilst I burst into full blown laughter 'Her name is Jenny'.

'Oh, well I've been calling her all sorts, Jane, Janine, Jemima...'

I burst out laughing at his response, 'Jemima?'

He looks at me amusingly 'I dunno, who gives a fuck, she's not who I wanted to spend tonight with anyway.'

Oh. I take a step back and he stalks a step forward towards me.

'Good to know', I reply back whilst sipping my drink and staring at him. God he's so hot. 'So I heard from Kayla you have a few questions about me?' I ask, raising my brow.

'Yeah'. He replies.

***

'Stripper name?' I ask him.

'What the fuck is that?' He scoffs.

'Name of your first pet and the place you grew up in' I eye him suggestively

'Um, well we moved around a lot so I don't remember half to the streets we grew up on and we didn't have time for pets'. He looks away from me abruptly.

'Mine would be Sushi Onyx, because my dog was so chunky, it had rolls, which reminded of sushi rolls, so I named her Sushi and Onyx because of Oynx Avenue'.

He chuckles and nods, lifting his arm up to scratch his neck and I see a hint of tattoos.

'Sectoral heterochromia', I say aloud.

'What?' He asks.

'You have sectoral...' he looks at me questioningly - 'one blue eye, one green eye'.

'Oh, yeah, I didn't know that's what it was called'.

Why is he so sexy? His eye contact is too intense for me so I break it up by asking him another question. 'Favourite colour?'

'Black' Obviously, look at him. 'You?' He fires back.

'Neutral' I reply

'Thats not a colour', he says accusingly.

'Yes it is'. He laughs at me. 'Don't laugh at me, it's not nice' I lightly punch him in the arm. 'I wear a lot of neutrals and nudes. They compliment my skin.'

'That they do' he whispers whilst biting his lip and staring me up and down. Wow. I get a tingle.

'Favourite tv show?'

And that's how we spend the whole evening and most of the night sat in the corner talking about stupid shit, not really diving into deep conversations but just having a laugh.

See you Sunday!