Chapter 23

Beep! Beep! 

'Theia come on!' I shout, as I honk the car horn at her.'

'Why, oh why do we have to go to school, there's literally a day and a half left of term.' Theia moans as she drags herself down her pathway and gets into my car.

'I know, but we have to go, you know your mom wouldn't let you stay off.' I say, whilst driving us to school.

'Let's just get this over with so I can go back home and put on my sweats.' Theia crosses her arms and pouts.

I pull up to the school parking lot and turn to Theia, who might I add has fallen asleep. I honestly don't how she does it. We have only been in the car five minutes. As I'm about to tap her shoulder, someone slams against Theia's window scaring us.

'WHAT THE FUCK?!!' Theia screams almost jumping out her seat. I look past her to see Kayla laughing through the window. 'I'm so gonna kill her.' Theia says as she fidgets at her seatbelt. Theia opens her door, jumps out and grabs Kayla, squeezing her. I really can't with those two. I get out the car, close the door and head over to them.

'Seriously girls, what are use, like ten? Kerrys shouts as she walks over to us hand in hand with Angel, with Kree following behind them.

'Hey beautiful.' Kree says, as he puts his arm around me and kisses my temple. He seems to be in a good mood.

'Hey to you too.' I say, wrapping my left arm around his waist and leaning into him.

'Are you guys ready, the bell's about to ring?' Kerrys ask us.

'Yeah. So what we doing later?' Kayla ask as we turn to head towards the school doors.

'Sleeping.' Theia says, making us all laugh.

'We'll be in bed but not much sleeping will be happening.' Angel says, as we all groan at his comment, besides Kerrys, who giggles.

***

As we make our way into school, we all notice that everyone is staring at us and when I say us, I mean me.

'Sage, why is everyone staring at you? They can't know about you and Kree doing it can they? We're the only ones that know.' Kerrys says as we continue to walk down the hall.

'Unless someone told.' Kayla says looking at Angel with evil eyes.

'Hey, I didn't say shit.' He holds his hands up. 'I have better things to do than spread my brother's sex life. They must be staring at her because of him.' Angel says pointing.

'We all stop and look in the direction that Angel is pointing and see him.

'I can't fucking believe this. Why won't he just leave me alone.' I say as I turn around to face my girls.

'Look Sage, look who's back.' I hear a proud voice say and I don't even have to turn around to know who it is, but I do. Bitchley! Anyway, like Kayla said I'm not gonna let him ruin my happiness.

I look up at Kree, trying to gauge his reaction and he puts his arm back around me, pressing my body closer to him. I think he's trying to show that I'm his and that Thierry has no chance. I could have told him. Oh wait, I did. The hallway went quiet all of a sudden as Bailey, the liquór's and Thierry walk up to us.

'Sooooo... Kree have you met Thierry yet?' Her minions snigger, as Bailey breaks the silence.

'He's not interested in meeting little bitches like him.' Kayla says as she switch's her weight to the other side of her body and crosses her arms.